The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Joe showed his hand of where so much of his Drake hate comes from. In that Patreon episode he starts getting mad saying “yall don’t think there’s something wrong with him beefing with ALL these nikkas over girls”.

He said that shyt with such passion like he been waiting for somebody to take Drake down over it.
Joe leaned into stanning Drake and getting over the wifebeater era hate from the tail end of the Rory and Mal pod till he got in the back and forth with that long IG reply. I remember Joe trying to claim his house album was great and trying to get in his good graces, despite Drake clowning him whenever he mentioned him. Probably realized he wont ever get the one on one interview :mjlol:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Joe leaned into stanning Drake and getting over the wifebeater era hate from the tail end of the Rory and Mal pod till he got in the back and forth with that long IG reply. I remember Joe trying to claim his house album was great and trying to get in his good graces, despite Drake clowning him whenever he mentioned him. Probably realized he wont ever get the one on one interview :mjlol:
I remember Joe was dikkeating Drake hard when that Diplomatic song dropped and Drake ethered him on it lol

Acting like it wasn’t a shot at him 😂😂😂

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember Joe was dikkeating Drake hard when that Diplomatic song dropped and Drake ethered him on it lol

Acting like it wasn’t a shot at him 😂😂😂
:dead:

Also remember when Drake asked a DJ in St Tropez to play Pump It Up and Joe was acting like it wasnt a sub :russ:

Ice had to gently break it down that he was clowning him, you could hear his delusions break on air.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
:dead:

Also remember when Drake asked a DJ in St Tropez to play Pump It Up and Joe was acting like it wasnt a sub :russ:

Ice had to gently break it down that he was clowning him, you could hear his delusions break on air.
Yes, I don’t understand how he doesn’t realize that lol

Daps
Flip better start coming up with new names for Improper Improv in case of a fall out with Joe. nikka talking bout perpituity in contracts :camby:

shark-tank-kevin-oleary-1567005164.jpg