The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
My last sentence was agreeing with you that Joe hit a sore spot in regards to Drake and the young girls.

I think you’re missing what I’m saying. I have no problem if he’s straight up critiquing or if he’s bias. But when he uses a review to take personal shots at artists that’s where artists get pissed. Joe could just leave it at the music. Instead Joe throws narratives out there that can affect someone’s reputation. I have no dog in the fight and don’t give a damn about Drake like that, but I can see why he’d get upset about who’s Drake is moving.

I mentioned this a few pages ago after listening to that emergency pod. Joe really be coming after Drake hard as hell (pause) but always disguised in love. He will make up a compliment to give him just to attach some chatty patty rumor to the end to just put it out there and hope it gains transaction. On some "listen, the boy got bars man. Iunnnnno about grooming all them young girls, but you never heard me say he can't bar someone up" :francis:

At least Joe knows better though.....

A girl gotta be at least 18 to be able to put your full body weight and sit on her without her ribs cracking

:scust::scust::scust::scust:

Yecht

Superstar
Daps

I never heard of Flip before he joined the JBP and never seen any of the comedy shyt he do on his own. Why is he recording out of a 1993 high school AV room? Look like the background is projecting on one of these

overhead-projector-av-division-3m.jpg

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I never heard of Flip before he joined the JBP and never seen any of the comedy shyt he do on his own. Why is he recording out of a 1993 high school AV room? Look like the background is projecting on one of these

overhead-projector-av-division-3m.jpg

Dude is a lame. He started going viral by being a Uber driver who attacks his passengers. Young M.A. 2 pieced him and left him bloody

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
If that's washed my breh, then what are these yung birds walkin' around in worse condition than her lol...

To top it off, wtf is Flip's middling 30s ass in terms of washed :russ:

:mjlol:

flip is the epitome of :flabbynsick:

But mel takes shots at him a lot and he has a right to fire back

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I don’t know what any of this is about, I haven’t watched/heard Buddens shhit in years…but awww, 🥺. Pretty women feelings being hurt = perfect opportunity to play empathetic/caring and knock it down real quick. My slime Buddens better have clapped that already, 🤷🏽‍♂️