The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Someone mentioned it earlier but this is showing that live streaming is a superior media outlet over podding.

Everything Joe and Charlemagne react to has already been covered by the streamers and reaction clips days earlier.

Joe needs to stream or just focus on Evergreen content like the Umar interview.

Nobody wants to listen to cold takes.
I’ve been saying it for months now. They can’t keep up.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Someone mentioned it earlier but this is showing that live streaming is a superior media outlet over podding.

Everything Joe and Charlemagne react to has already been covered by the streamers and reaction clips days earlier.

Joe needs to stream or just focus on Evergreen content like the Umar interview.

Nobody wants to listen to cold takes.

Thats only cause these beef tracks dropping at random.

Normally nobody cares that the takes are a few days old

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Thats only cause these beef tracks dropping at random.

Normally nobody cares that the takes are a few days old
I guess the takes aren't as bad if they're older and more thoughtful. But all the predictions and speculation about things that fans have already witnessed in real time isn't good.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
:francis: the gotta stop acting like jabs wont fukk you up
See what them Jabs did to Errol :wow:
pwOjamX.gif
08aqS1f.gif

uRn5Sk8.gif

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

ed2dda64e24504cf788100efe3b634f4.png

:mjlol:

Yo, Rory's side eye at like 38s mark is funny as hell. It's like he saying "This dude need to shutup, I can name 3 18 year olds off the top of my head you been with" Then Mal and Rory lookin at each other like "he lying his ass off" right before that.
:dead:

Last edited:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
So?? I'm sorry but if you think any of the reviews they do are objective, that's ridiculous. And again bringing up Em, someone who was mad Joe was honest about Revival and then threw shots after the fact. Like we all understand why Joe would drag a Scottie Beam, right?? Well this is a similar situation, nikkas just pressed because they like Drake or whoever else.

If Drake is so rich and above it all and Joe ain't shyt he shouldn't have even acknowledged it, much less wrote a whole diatribe on IG about it. It told me that Joe was a lot closer to the truth in what he said(however hypocritical) than Drake and others would like to admit.
My last sentence was agreeing with you that Joe hit a sore spot in regards to Drake and the young girls.

I think you’re missing what I’m saying. I have no problem if he’s straight up critiquing or if he’s bias. But when he uses a review to take personal shots at artists that’s where artists get pissed. Joe could just leave it at the music. Instead Joe throws narratives out there that can affect someone’s reputation. I have no dog in the fight and don’t give a damn about Drake like that, but I can see why he’d get upset about who’s Drake is moving.