The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
Just watched the Crack a Code emergency pod (:salute: to breh for the rip) in full. This is the first time in at least 3 years I really watched or listened to Joe for more than a clip here and there. Every thing Joe says is pure hate for Drake. He either makes up a reason to big-up something :heh: does that he also does, and bigs himself up through the fake compliment to him. Or he says something positive framed in the dirtiest way possible to really just put some more random dirt or accusations out there into the conversation in the ether. The entire conversation about Little Bro passing Big Bro is 1000% why Joe has been furious at Drake since Views, that's when Drake flipped and started acting like the Big Bro to HIM. Funniest part is he's at that exact same moment with Ak right now who is equal to if not already past him. We 6-8 months max before that turns nasty :mjgrin:

Last edited:

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
what do you mean you disagree? Joe is a failed musician. any artist should feel a way about him speaking on their music
I disagree that Joe shouldn't be able to critique ppl's music. You would only feel a way if you care what he has to say or you think he's influential enough to sway the masses in some way.

And if he can't critique music being a former artist, then non podcasters shouldn't be critiquing him on his podding.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I disagree that Joe shouldn't be able to critique ppl's music. You would only feel a way if you care what he has to say or you think he's influential enough to sway the masses in some way.

And if he can't critique music being a former artist, then non podcasters shouldn't be critiquing him on his podding.
I don’t think you get it

Do you think Lebron would be ok with Sebastian telfair criticizing his play?

Joe Budden is in no position to tell someone what type of music they should be making or how they should be making music

He’s doing a podcast because he failed at music

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
I think all these celebrity dudes weird ass for all the sharing of women.

But even Joe’s review of the album ventured into the personal territory which is what Drake got at. Drake ain’t the first one to accuse Joe of that. It was the same shyt Slaughterhouse got pissed at him about. He had a personal beef with Eminem and Rosenberg and used an album review to shyt on Eminem and how they operate under the guise of a review.
So?? I'm sorry but if you think any of the reviews they do are objective, that's ridiculous. And again bringing up Em, someone who was mad Joe was honest about Revival and then threw shots after the fact. Like we all understand why Joe would drag a Scottie Beam, right?? Well this is a similar situation, nikkas just pressed because they like Drake or whoever else.
Drake said he was mad that Joe was telling him to stop hanging with the young women and the Kai Canet’s. That was the heart of the review which it again seems Joe was using an album review to take shots at Drake over a personal issue.

Which also to me showed that is a weak spot Drake is sensitive about and wide open for getting hit with in a diss.

If Drake is so rich and above it all and Joe ain't shyt he shouldn't have even acknowledged it, much less wrote a whole diatribe on IG about it. It told me that Joe was a lot closer to the truth in what he said(however hypocritical) than Drake and others would like to admit.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I don’t think you get it

Joe Budden is in no position to tell someone what type of music they should be making or how they should be making music

Likening Joe Budden to Telfair is pure hatred:mjlol:

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
Drake is obsessed with this pod :mjlol:

The Pod that does “Emergency” pod and puts it over paywall after a Drake diss comes out and the Pod that speaks Drake for about an hour on every other episode? That’s the pod Drake obsessed with. 🤣😂

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
I don’t think you get it

No I do get it and I think it's bullshyt. This same argument is used when directors, actors, singers and other creatives receive criticism for whatever art they've released. Somehow if you aren't successful at the thing you cannot critique it and I think that's false.

Meanwhile, if Joe would've praised the album and Drake, you nor anyone else would be saying he's "in no position" to review Drake's music.

Like Joe be wrong as hell and uninformed and on bullshyt a lot but I think he's more right about Drake than wrong :yeshrug: