The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
When Joe was talking about Cole is a good dude, this is directly where my mind wit. When Vince was on before with the whole "you could be James Baldwin." And "your mama raised a good boy" :dead:

And that's the Vince I thought we were about to get since Joe was kind of parroting it but I guess cuh on his Dalai Lama shyt this week lol

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fayetteville not soft by any means. Its a middle class military town with not much else going for it with one of the highest crime rates in NC and top 100 in the country. I'm not from Fayetteville and no this isn't some "look how hard my city is post." this is just data analysis to paint a fair picture. Joe was talking about it like it was some hunky dory suburb town. its not that.

"With a crime rate of 45 per one thousand residents, Fayetteville has one of the highest crime rates in America compared to all communities of all sizes - from the smallest towns to the very largest cities. One's chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime here is one in 22. Within North Carolina, more than 93% of the communities have a lower crime rate than Fayetteville. In fact, after researching dangerous places to live, NeighborhoodScout found Fayetteville to be one of the top 100 most dangerous cities in the U.S.A."

[/B]

Why is this a competition? Either way, Fayetteville aside, a place doesn’t have to be at the top of a list to be dangerous. And there is nothing “good” about living in a dangerous city or neighborhood. It’s just an experience. I’d never move back to Fayetteville or to any dangerous area. Dangerous cities are mostly terrible places that I want to stay far away from.

But if that makes you feel good, then by all means. Live it up.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
In a music discussion

Flip - net negative

Mel - net negative

Ish - net negative

Mal killed that segment, he was excellent and I don't even watch their show like that.
Mal is not a net positive tho, he's a dikkrider. He said Kendricks bars are just "cool" because it's going against Drake. In 1 verse, Kendrick bodied j Cole out the frame and has Drake fumigating waiting to drop a response

EmojiFlame

All Star
Daps
In a music discussion

Flip - net negative

Mel - net negative

Ish - net negative

Mal killed that segment, he was excellent and I don't even watch their show like that.

and joe was ready to cook but got interrupted and tbh that vince staples call kinda killed the whole energy in that room lol