The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Why is this a competition? Either way, Fayetteville aside, a place doesn’t have to be at the top of a list to be dangerous. And there is nothing “good” about living in a dangerous city or neighborhood. It’s just an experience. I’d never move back to Fayetteville or to any dangerous area. Dangerous cities are mostly terrible places that I want to stay far away from.

But if that makes you feel good, then by all means. Live it up.
It’s doesn’t. Whoever made the OG comment I repsonded to saying “Cole from a real place also” was who I was talking bout. shyt is a small lil city, trying to make every city so dangerous is corny as shyt

John Mexico

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Henderson, NV
Fayetteville not soft by any means. Its a middle class military town with not much else going for it with one of the highest crime rates in NC and top 100 in the country. I'm not from Fayetteville and no this isn't some "look how hard my city is post." this is just data analysis to paint a fair picture. Joe was talking about it like it was some hunky dory suburb town. its not that.

"With a crime rate of 45 per one thousand residents, Fayetteville has one of the highest crime rates in America compared to all communities of all sizes - from the smallest towns to the very largest cities. One's chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime here is one in 22. Within North Carolina, more than 93% of the communities have a lower crime rate than Fayetteville. In fact, after researching dangerous places to live, NeighborhoodScout found Fayetteville to be one of the top 100 most dangerous cities in the U.S.A."

[/B]

tulsa is much bigger and really hits all those high crime metrics and its right there once you get past the Bmores, Clevelands, Oaklands etc. and from the 'feel' there as well as San Antonio TX, I felt no danger. I feel Tulsa's crime must have been all concentrated and out of sight, so thats where stats dont paint an accurate picture. San Antonio especially there was ZERO pressure, and at the time I was living what was called the Sticks. I'd go out for night runs, and moved around and nothing ever presented itself to me.

Ive been in Vegas half my life, and I still cant put my finger on the pulse, very dark energy that sort of comes and goes in even the nice areas. I felt it in Houston, and it goes without saying places like St Louis, Detroit, Toledo, Milwaukee etc.

DeeezNuts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan, NY
You gotta be more worried about drunk soldiers than street dudes in Fayettenam :skip:
I can confirm… i spent my first 4 yrs in the military in Fayetteville .. ain’t shyt tough about Fayetteville 🤣us military ninjas was wilding and I was outside damn near every night.. never had a worry not one fukkin bit🤷🏽‍♂️

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
All what smoke for a woman? He only said Cole needs to leave around Ari to get that battle hunger back. And I think that was mostly a joke :dahell:
Maybe I missed some more harsh shots he sent her way?
The "earthy" innuendos plus the time when he said that she was too sensitive.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
All what smoke for a woman? He only said Cole needs to leave around Ari to get that battle hunger back. And I think that was mostly a joke :dahell:
Maybe I missed some more harsh shots he sent her way?

She prolly drawing correlations from the last time he went in on her & this is her had enough moment lol

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
It’s doesn’t. Whoever made the OG comment I repsonded to saying “Cole from a real place also” was who I was talking bout. shyt is a small lil city, trying to make every city so dangerous is corny as shyt

1. 200,000 people is not a “lil as city” by statistical measures

2. Statistics also classify Fayetteville as dangerous

It’s amazing how you’ll ignore information right in front of you just because you FEEL you’re right.

Most of what you said has been proven to be incorrect

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
1. 200,000 people is not a “lil as city” by statistical measures

2. Statistics also classify Fayetteville as dangerous

It’s amazing how you’ll ignore information right in front of you just because you FEEL you’re right.

Most of what you said has been proven to be incorrect
No buddy. Fayetteville is sooo dangerous. Kinda person want his little county hick town to be dangerous :dead:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Joe got a catalogue of readily available online media content that documents his Ls both in SD and HD. Not 4k yet.

One thing about Joe though is shyt done been talked/joked about so much, it's lost it's luster (for him prob) for the most part. Best thing she can do is to keep the Shea Butters on her side (which they were never going anywhere anyway), and maybe expose sum of his history to new pod listeners who might not have been familiar but why would they care anyway when they just wanna hear his rants? Lol

And good thing about the pod, he can control the narrative anyway he likes. For every vid she post, he can have Flip & Ish tellin' mfs how he really get busy & done gave as just as much as he's taken while the new gen scared to even fight lol