The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: yal be sounding like bytches when ice drops information he got from someone in the music industry
I get yal don't like him for what ever reason, but yal gotta let that jealousy go
What actual information has he dropped? Everytime it's either some after the fact statement like "oh yeah I knew about that weeks ago" or "oh I heard some shyt but I can't talk about it".

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
Just checked. Not to brag on toughness but they shyt ain’t tough or dangerous by any metric like that.

200k people and 39 murders is the most they had.

It’s not some city you gotta be afraid of dog. shyt is just another town in the south.
I’m not sure what you said that discredits what I said? I said there are AREAS in Fayetteville that are rough and are known for being as such. I’m willing to bet that most of those murders are concentrated to those couple of areas.

I actually spent most of my life there and went to a school in the middle of one of those areas and Fayetteville State. Me and Cole actually had mutual friends. I think I have a better idea of what’s going on there than you.

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
Should've called Vince another day tbh. I hear him, but it's irrelevant to what's being discussed right now.

Edit: "Keep jigging and booing" :deadrose:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
I’m not sure what you said that discredits what I said? I said there are AREAS in Fayetteville that are rough and are known for being as such. I’m willing to bet that most of those murders are concentrated to those couple of areas.

I actually spent most of my life there and went to a school in the middle of one of those areas and Fayetteville State. Me and Cole actually had mutual friends. I think I have a better idea of what’s going on there than you.
That’s dope bro. I’m from New Orleans. Fayetteville will probably be in the top 250 most dangerous cities. The shyt you talking bout happens everywhere

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fayetteville not soft by any means. Its a middle class military town with not much else going for it with one of the highest crime rates in NC and top 100 in the country. I'm not from Fayetteville and no this isn't some "look how hard my city is post." this is just data analysis to paint a fair picture. Joe was talking about it like it was some hunky dory suburb town. its not that.

"With a crime rate of 45 per one thousand residents, Fayetteville has one of the highest crime rates in America compared to all communities of all sizes - from the smallest towns to the very largest cities. One's chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime here is one in 22. Within North Carolina, more than 93% of the communities have a lower crime rate than Fayetteville. In fact, after researching dangerous places to live, NeighborhoodScout found Fayetteville to be one of the top 100 most dangerous cities in the U.S.A."

[/B]

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
That’s dope bro. I’m from New Orleans. Fayetteville will probably be in the top 250 most dangerous cities. The shyt you talking bout happens everywhere
Why is this a competition? Either way, Fayetteville aside, a place doesn’t have to be at the top of a list to be dangerous. And there is nothing “good” about living in a dangerous city or neighborhood. It’s just an experience. I’d never move back to Fayetteville or to any dangerous area. Dangerous cities are mostly terrible places that I want to stay far away from.

But if that makes you feel good, then by all means. Live it up.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
What actual information has he dropped? Everytime it's either some after the fact statement like "oh yeah I knew about that weeks ago" or "oh I heard some shyt but I can't talk about it".
Like him saying "I talked to push and asked him how many layers. I aint gonna say what he said, but it was a lot" - This a nothing ass statement
Compare that to the clip I saw of Rory/Mal discussing this. Mal said he talked to drake on Friday and asked him if he would be at dreamfest. Said Drake said "Why would I?" And broke that shyt down and them performing FPS there. Then said it makes sense Drake's energy was off on that call after Cole apologized and shyt.

There was also a part where rory said, with confidence, that Cole actually talked to Kendrick the day Like that dropped. Said Kdot was cool with Cole dissing and they were fine with going back and forth.

Ice just says shyt just to let nikkas know he connected to some shyt and bragging w/o dropping any info or jewels.