The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
Explain to me what’s so tough about it bro. I’m serious. Outside a rapper telling you this lil country city is tough lol
Fayetteville isn’t a country city, at least not by the south’s standards. I’m not sure where you got that from. And like most places there are very rough areas. Fayetteville State is right in the middle of the hood (which probably isn’t even the worst part of town). Murchison road is notorious for being a suspect area, though Fayetteville State has been trying to revitalize it for what seems like forever.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
These nikkas really trying to do an episode by episode breakdown of the jerrod show :dahell:
Thank god for timestamps on the pod eps :blessed:

Swamp and J Cole giving the Carolinas a bad name in the rap/battlerap game :lolbron:

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
Mel on J. Cole "Your backpack". :russ:
Parks heard "backpack" and thought about all the rappers he works with

giphy.gif

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Fayetteville isn’t a country city, at least not by the south’s standards. I’m not sure where you got that from. And like most places there are very rough areas. Fayetteville State is right in the middle of the hood (which probably isn’t even the worst part of town). Murchison road is notorious for being a suspect area, though Fayetteville State has been trying to revitalize it for what seems like forever.
Just checked. Not to brag on toughness but they shyt ain’t tough or dangerous by any metric like that.

200k people and 39 murders is the most they had.

It’s not some city you gotta be afraid of dog. shyt is just another town in the south.