The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Cac 6’7 and been in hip hop circles for 20 years lol. I sure he would slap a lot of guys around lol
I don’t know how being a tall programmer has to do with a thing relating to your character :mjlol:

In that case that’ll mean J. Cole >>>> K dot in terms of who got most heart. And add Drake too, I mean he even goes to the gym!:mjgrin:

And checking your best friend once out of 800 episodes, and you even remembering it tells us even more.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
I don’t know how being a tall programmer has to do with a thing relating to your character :mjlol:

In that case that’ll mean J. Cole >>>> K dot in terms of who got most heart. And add Drake too, I mean he even goes to the gym!:mjgrin:

And checking your best friend once out of 800 episodes, and you even remembering it tells us even more.
When u listened to the podcast and use to post in this thread it was kinda a big deal. But overall Joe was saying it to him, he was saying it as a response to what fans would say.

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
It’s kinda wild how the men Mel has messed with probably have a combined earnings of over $1 billion and she doesn’t have anything to show for it lol. Hustling backwards.
:sas2:

Personality or she don’t want commitment?

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dope Intro.

But Joe giving out vibes that Drake is going to drop something big. I am not sure man, I think his diss to Kendrick will be light/mid but I think he goes at Future, Ross and Metro more.
There’s no way in hell it’s gonna be light lol. At some point folks gotta give dude his credit. Mal giving the vibe that it’s big (pause) too. Drake not gon play.

Daps
There’s no way in hell it’s gonna be light lol. At some point folks gotta give dude his credit. Mal giving the vibe that it’s big (pause) too. Drake not gon play.

I think his energy will be more towards to Future, Metro and Ross and they will get the brunt of it. Kendrick will get some but not like we think, but that's just my opinion. Let's see how it plays out.

EmojiFlame

All Star
Daps
there it is: joe confirming both went to the booth, and came out, and both apparently put in the work

now the release timing is another question

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I hope they right. That would be smart for Drake to release the dis record the same day as Future album. Take away all that shine