The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
After giving it a second thought, we shouldn’t forget that
1. They’re all from the east coast where battle rap is a big thing.
2. They are all battle rap nerds, ice brother is even some professional battle rapper. And Joe been battling since he was a teenager.
3. Cole is 40 years old and is having his first battle. It’s gotta be kinda weird to have your first battle at 40 when you’re tryna be Bob Marley.

Just can’t expect everyone to be like middle aged cats from Ny/Nj.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
After giving it a second thought, we shouldn’t forget that
1. They’re all from the east coast where battle rap is a big thing.
2. They are all battle rap nerds, ice brother is even some professional battle rapper. And Joe been battling since he was a teenager.
3. Cole is 40 years old and is having his first battle. It’s gotta be kinda weird to have your first battle at 40 when you’re tryna be Bob Marley.

Just can’t expect everyone to be like middle aged cats from Ny/Nj.
Would play off better if Cole been rapping like a year old last two years. Instead been raping bout how he is best and nobody can’t fukk with him lol

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Also I’m I the only one feeling some type of way about parks wanting to see people beef so much and thinking that people are puss.

Dude has not even got balls to to share his own opinion on the JBP and just co signs the guys :mjgrin:
Parks is a real hip hop head tho. Why wouldn’t you expect any different.

This is durk and yb. This is fundamental core of hip hop, the two best clash at the top, these two pieceful men at damn near 40. Nothing gonna come from this to harm anyone.

Even west coast guys I’m sure looking at Cole like p*ssy

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Would play off better if Cole been rapping like a year old last two years. Instead been raping bout how he is best and nobody can’t fukk with him lol
Agree. He’s been talking greasy but it’s obvious that he doesn’t have the heart for battle culture or maybe he’s just ultra non-confrontational as a person. Like Parks. The type of worker who gets all the tedious tasks

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Parks is a real hip hop head tho. Why wouldn’t you expect any different.

This is durk and yb. This is fundamental core of hip hop, the two best clash at the top, these two pieceful men at damn near 40. Nothing gonna come from this to harm anyone.

Even west coast guys I’m sure looking at Cole like p*ssy
Because he himself, as a hiphop artist and hip-hop podcaster, makes Cole look like Deebo.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Because he himself, as a hiphop artist and hip-hop podcaster, makes Cole look like Deebo.
I don’t think parks p*ssy at all. Hes not on the pod to give strong opinion. Hes like Jamie in joe Rogan lol

I remember once he thought joe called him and bytch and he checked Joe immediately and Joe made an apology the next show

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
I don’t think parks p*ssy at all. Hes not on the pod to give strong opinion. Hes like Jamie in joe Rogan lol

I remember once he thought joe called him and bytch and he checked Joe immediately and Joe made an apology the next show
Parks is definitely p*ssy. Everything from the Rory/Mal saga to the way he dikkeats all of Joe's takes and nasally laughs at his jokes is proof enough.

lib123

All Star
Daps
It’s kinda wild how the men Mel has messed with probably have a combined earnings of over $1 billion and she doesn’t have anything to show for it lol. Hustling backwards.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I mean that’s his mans. He been working with Joe 15 years and his boss. The mal and Rory shyt was they beef
Yea, not really sure how those situations are examples of Parks being a p*ssy. Kissass maybe. Or snake,I think joe said parks told him about a secret meeting parks/joe/mal had. Not p*ssy though.