The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
do you know any mad skillz songs? if so please post them

I hate Joe's mainstream shyt. I'm just saying skill wise Joe is way better than Skillz. He has more versatility, more depth, more vulnerability, better punchlines, better flow. Only thing Skillz got him on is better voice. What are some Skillz tracks to display his skills cause I'm always open to the possibility that I'm wrong about him?

I ain't even saying that to shyt on Skillz either even though I'm not a huge fan. It's just that I think Joe was that nice.

Mr. Riddim

All Star
Daps
Skillz is as nice as Joe is as far as rapping. Sure we can argue that Joe knew how to structure a more mainstream sound and had more front of the house mainstream success.

But we not going to act like Skillz is some bum and doesn't have bars because he was an underground artist who farmed out his pen.

Naw, that's peace.

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Skillz is as nice as Joe is as far as rapping. Sure we can argue that Joe knew how to structure a more mainstream sound and had more front of the house mainstream success.

But we not going to act like Skillz is some bum and doesn't have bars because he was an underground artist who farmed out his pen.
what catalogue of music does he have to compare against Joe?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
This nikka on the patreon is hilarious :russ:

Giving it up like none of the rest of the cast would :russ:

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
Skillz woud bar the sh*t out of Joe, the problem is, Skillz could never win in the court of public opinion.
Eh. Maybe he wouldn't win in the court of Joe fans, but the wider public does not like Joe Budden. Ppl who never heard of a Mad Skillz in their lives would jump on his side just for possibility of Joe being dragged.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Eh. Maybe he wouldn't win in the court of Joe fans, but the wider public does not like Joe Budden. Ppl who never heard of a Mad Skillz in their lives would jump on his side just for possibility of Joe being dragged.
Ehhh I dont think people would give a fukk tbh. Joe been in a lot of beefs and I honestly never cared to listen to any of them shyts from Joe, Ransom, Cyhi, or any of the others.

The only one I fukked with was T-Shirts & Buddens and its cause that shyt was hilarious :russ:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
I really thought he was buggin with the "Tonality" take. But he was obviously on to something. Ya'll hate Joe a lot around here but he be spot on on a lot of shyt. I remember when I thought he was dead wrong with his take about Alec Baldwin getting charged for the shooting on the movie set. I thought his take was ridiculous and so did Ish and Ice. But then the charges actually came.
The thing about J. Cole is opinion, it’s not facts. People have different g opinions and as I see it, most people in the intranet said what Joe later said before him. In fact I saw reviews in which people said J. Cole isn’t built for beef. Joe’s point wasn’t even that clinical.

And with Alec Baldwin, he said he deserves to go to prison, will get locked up and is a piece of shyt. The charges were dropped, and later re-filed and he’s still free. So how was he “spot on”?

You could’ve at least have found some instances in which he actually was right, and it wasn’t broad opinions everyone else agrees on or court cases where he was wrong. Like the Jussie incident.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ehhh I dont think people would give a fukk tbh. Joe been in a lot of beefs and I honestly never cared to listen to any of them shyts from Joe, Ransom, Cyhi, or any of the others.

The only one I fukked with was T-Shirts & Buddens and its cause that shyt was hilarious :russ:
Joe vs Saigon was highly entertaining