The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Mel, why didnt you leave if the situation with Joe was so toxic?
"Because I had no other options. Joe and the rest knew I dropped everything in LA to move out here for the job. When I tried to make other streams of income away from the pod like acting, Joe would make comments that made me feel like I would lose the pod job if I took more roles. I had to endure months of mental abuse and comments about my sex life and personal life that my male counterparts didnt have to talk about. I felt so disgusted when joked about me being kidnapped and raped, but I had to play along because I was in fear of losing my job.:sadcam:"

Redditt gang then finds various clips of Joe making "jokes" about firing mel or holds the fact that flip aint got shyt else really goin on other than the pod over him. Then the various sexual comments like the one last week about Flip not being as sexy or smelling as good as mel.
I actually feel bad for Joe in a sense. With podding being his job a part of that is being able to be loose and speak freely and entertain and a big part of his humor is him being a freaky nikka. That in turn leads him to real life issues.

shyt in my early corporate days I was wild as hell and used to be like Joe saying all kinds of freaky shyt. After I caught a sexual harassment case (long story but basically a misunderstanding that nothing came of) I learned quick to leave that shyt out of the workplace. Way easier for me to do since I ain't doing a pod in front of the world trying to be entertaining.

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Damn feel a way about how they did Mel movie.

Like there was clearly a better way to address it than to drag her and the whole project.

You can't just throw in a we love you can't wait to see more after all that. shyt look fake.

Joe been kicking her back in since she got back her hiatus. It's mean spirited, but Joe will argue it's for the sake of content.

Y'all notice everyone chips in when it's time to pick on Mel? It's like Flip gets overly happy. shyt is disgusting

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Joe been kicking her back in since she got back her hiatus. It's mean spirited, but Joe will argue it's for the sake of content.

Y'all notice everyone chips in when it's time to pick on Mel? It's like Flip gets overly happy. shyt is disgusting

LOL @ since she got back. He was doing that before she left. Joe even makes jokes about firing her. From watching the show, they just don't fukk with Mel. I kinda wonder if she even gets that. Ish doesn't try to hide it these days. Joe of course shyts on her all the time. Flip is a just a kid about it, Ice joins in, and Parks is Parks. Even if she's cool with it, it gets old after awhile. Like its just not entertaining to watch especially when Ice sensitize ass and Parks hardly ever get teased like that.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
parks was the only one that big upped. the rest of them nikkas are jealous
Damn feel a way about how they did Mel movie.

Like there was clearly a better way to address it than to drag her and the whole project.

You can't just throw in a we love you can't wait to see more after all that. shyt look fake.

Parks bein the only white man in the room, biggin the Black woman up in a room full of Black men shyttin on her giggling like hoes.

Shameful shyt. LOST NIKKAS :scust:

Last edited:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Nah, Joe is a retired pro athlete journey man. To say amateur is wild.
Journeymen is a better analogy but the difference between him and “the big 3” is that larger than that. So if he’s any random journey man, then they are MJ and them.

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL @ since she got back. He was doing that before she left. Joe even makes jokes about firing her. From watching the show, they just don't fukk with Mel. I kinda wonder if she even gets that. Ish doesn't try to hide it these days. Joe of course shyts on her all the time. Flip is a just a kid about it, Ice joins in, and Parks is Parks. Even if she's cool with it, it gets old after awhile. Like its just not entertaining to watch especially when Ice sensitize ass and Parks hardly ever get teased like that.
Ish used to fukk with her. But ish watches those other shows that Mel be on. So he don’t fukk with her now.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
The days of "When I met you, you was on my dikk/ Jigga gave you his old bentleys/ nlw you on some shyt/" type of diss tracks is dead now.

Its like the nba then vs the nba now. nikkas is all buddy buddy they not going at peoples heads like that no more
Agreed but these are nerd/suburban rappers that are half cacs. They ain’t cut from the same cloth lol.

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
Lifetime should thank them for shyting on the movie in a hilarious way. It brought me over to lifetime to watch it as I'm doing right now. I never realized it was even on my roku as an app

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Lifetime should thank them for shyting on the movie in a hilarious way. It brought me over to lifetime to watch it as I'm doing right now. I never realized it was even on my roku as an app

Joe tried to claim credit for her getting the movie, he would probably try and try to tap her pockets if/when she gets more roles