The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
Hate when these faggits bring up a topic and then don't go into it :beli:

I have no idea what they talking about with the Adam22 shyt

Adam put up an April fools IG photoshoot post with him in speedos and bath robes with a known gay model on his IG saying he just did his first gay scene and tore the guys ass up :dame:

:heh:

Last edited:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
nikka Joe took a shot at ish and son was quiet as a mouse. Said he liking the trauladan pictures :laff::laff: :laff:

Mf was the only one not to come back to the pod when Joe wouldn't end it & kept fukkin' wit Mel and you KNOW one of Ish fav past times is to fill wit Mel so that soul must have been burnin' lol. He ain't have no smoke for Joe like he did Flip either :mjlol:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Conversation between sleepers & after be the best parts sometimes.

I play then hit the ⏩ button if it sound ass or let it rock if it don't. No biggie.
Oh I didn’t even know there was more :dead:

I only watch the viral clips. And I check timestamps for big events like Drake vs Kendrick etc.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Oh I didn’t even know there was more :dead:

I only watch the viral clips. And I check timestamps for big events like Drake vs Kendrick etc.

Yeah, for the last pod there was damn near 10-15 mins more of "content" of them just shooting the shyt & fukking wit Mel after the pod was "over". It's not always that long (when it runs over) but its usually some funny ass jokes or something in there somewhere.