The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

He's kept around for a reason

Looks like he not running defense for Joe. The bad moms stuff may be affecting his pockets and that's why he speaking out about it. I guess Joe/Ian are toying with the idea that they not doing women guests anymore with the latest situation.
p2yaq2ju2arc1.jpeg

Edit: Also seeing the clip with Joe on their pod from 2 years ago,, ehh I can see why he thought he could say that to her. They were flirting and shyt with him last time they were together :yeshrug:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Looks like he not running defense for Joe. The bad moms stuff may be affecting his pockets and that's why he speaking out about it. I guess Joe/Ian are toying with the idea that they not doing women guests anymore with the latest situation.
p2yaq2ju2arc1.jpeg

Edit: Also seeing the clip with Joe on their pod from 2 years ago,, ehh I can see why he thought he could say that to her. They were flirting and shyt with him last time they were together :yeshrug:

after I saw that clip my criticisms Went out the window.

It’s not that im saying harassment or sexual advances are cool from that point on but it was clear joe thought they had that type of rapport after all that dirty sex talk for two hours on their show.

And she still has a right to be offended, but the energy is too much. She’s acting like an actual victim. That could have easily been a conversation

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Joe joking about noticing big shoes next to the door at Cyn house. Him and his girl going through it lol.
I’ll never forget when Mal got a phone interview with KD for the pod and Joe asked the nikka 3 times was he fukking Cyn :mjlol:

imagine getting a KD interview and you waste it trying to see if the rumors about him fukking your baby mother are true :scust:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps

It’s not that im saying harassment or sexual advances are cool from that point on but it was clear joe thought they had that type of rapport after all that dirty sex talk for two hours on their show.

And she still has a right to be offended, but the energy is too much. She’s acting like an actual victim. That could have easily been a conversation
Yeah part of what bothers me with it is if we are somewhat friendly then just tell me I went too far and establish the boundary. Or if they're cool with Emanny tell him that you were made to feel uncomfortable. It is fukked up to immediately run and broadcast to the whole world.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

Shes lying

notice her cohost isn’t backing her up either

The other girl who was right there said she didn’t hear Joe say it

watch the episode they recorded right after this incident supposedly happened

she was still flirty the whole time

She even invited Joe to their sex party they were throwing AFTER he supposedly sexually harassed her

shorty just lying for clout

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yeah part of what bothers me with it is if we are somewhat friendly then just tell me I went too far and establish the boundary. Or if they're cool with Emanny tell him that you were made to feel uncomfortable. It is fukked up to immediately run and broadcast to the whole world.

After using the podcast to promote whatever you gotta promote. You’re a grown as woman with a business, why are you afraid to to speak up and be like “too far” you’re not a child and he’s not your boss.

It feels performative, same with Scottie.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Shes lying

notice her cohost isn’t backing her up either

The other girl who was right there said she didn’t hear Joe say it

watch the episode they recorded right after this incident supposedly happened

she was still flirty the whole time

She even invited Joe to their sex party they were throwing AFTER he supposedly sexually harassed her

shorty just lying for clout

Exactly, and im not even trying to cape for Joe’s nasty ass, but he’s a mark out here around these industry women. That Olivia Dope settlement set off the alarms

Last edited:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Wait, these nikkas was talking about Drake not clearing the feature and turns out it was fake? :dahell:
These nikkas took something for Bfb seriously? :lolbron: