The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fulll transparency…I’m actually worried about Drake right now. The industry is really moving against him in a way I dont think anyone is truly aware of. This is coordinated and unprecedented.
He’s been dealing with that since he started….. folks forget how much he was clowned and people didn’t wanna fukk with him… he raps about the shyt all the time…. Part of him turning “villain” is because he never forgets the shyt. This ain’t new for him honestly

EmojiFlame

All Star
Daps
if anything he can use this beef as well just like metro and future :manny:

i expect him to shut up until it's album mode time later this year

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
He’s been dealing with that since he started….. folks forget how much he was clowned and people didn’t wanna fukk with him… he raps about the shyt all the time…. Part of him turning “villain” is because he never forgets the shyt. This ain’t new for him honestly
yeah…they never liked him rapping and singing and always held it against him.

They all worked with him but were just tolerating him.

Now its coming to a head and he’s going to have to find it in him to go through it.

I find it funny how people are believing Future’s side of this though. Dude is a literal degenerate on the music tip and is arguably responsible for the devolution of youth rappers but thats a whole other convo…. Future is arguably the least talented Atlanta rapper with the largest platform. We all sorta just accepted it because he was lit, but we knew he wasn’t like TIP or Outkast or Luda or any actual rapper coming out of ATL.

I do hope Drake and Ross can find resolution though and eventually Future. Metro is the wildcard though because he’s a complete snake it seems.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
he kept saying he was outside all weekend last pod now it makes sense.

I guess we'll see. He is being pretty lippy on today's pod about sum of the dirt he's gotten into or done when usually he tries to clean it up by sayin it was the "old him" or "those were the days" and shyt. For what it's worth, by today's metric, they still "follow" each other I guess :ohmy: 🙄.

Them mfs could just be mad at each other fr lol

Somebody else will sponsor her and that Ozempic prescription wit no prollem tho if it really is the case

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Somebody else will sponsor her and that Ozempic prescription wit no prollem tho if it really is the case
Especially with the way he was talking about her being freaky on the pod.
Joe: "She wants me to do anal so she can play with her p*ssy, I cant rock with that:scust:"
Other nikkas hearing that:
kinblood-shannon.gif

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
That’s why we always have to praise Wayne.

Everyone laughed at Drake until Wayne co-signed him. Even back on SOHH. Now look.

But either way - Drake should come back with that ether and flame everybody. He might as well diss Pusha again too. I’m not a big fan of his “gangsta” music but I understand why he had to make the heel turn (Meek beef era/betrayal back then).

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm still new to Joe but his criticism of Puff seems fair to me. But again I've only been listening for 2 years