The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I knew that fat cumwhale was the root of most problems. Really need Bridget to replace Flipper
Bridget confirmed Mandi did most of the administrative work but said she was getting paid for it. They filmed the podcast at Mandi’s studio and STTI was paying her for the use of the studio and the staff to do all the other stuff. If that’s the case then it would be expected most of the admin would fall on Mandi but she’s also getting paid for it so what’s the issue?

Bridget mentions when Mandi was going through her break up she piled on more work and her expectations was that Bridget fill in where she couldn’t. Depending on what the the work was that might not be a fair thing to ask or expect.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Joe got his wish & sum fresh pod content for Wed with that See The Thing Is....
1687-7b5faf898c13c96bb13c461f065bcee4.jpg
drippin' all ova the internet now

At least it wasn't ova Ish smashin' & the box being trash :troll: :mjlol:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
“Keep your fact vomit!!!”

Joe: "YOU NICCAS TAKE THIS SHYT WAY TOO SERIOUS SINCE WHEN DID IT BECOME COOL TO LOOK 4 THE TRUTH?!!?!" :bryan:

Ice: "Man I'm tellin' y'all, we won't even be able to speak anymore in a few years. We all just gon' be sittin' around in silence doing an eye pod. Get it? Man nvm"
full

Ish: "Tell u wat, if Roscoe & em was touchin' something soft, they wouldn't even be worried bout facts nahmean?" :youngsabo:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Joe got his wish & sum fresh pod content for Wed with that See The Thing Is....
1687-7b5faf898c13c96bb13c461f065bcee4.jpg
drippin' all ova the internet now

At least it wasn't ova Ish smashin' & the box being trash :troll: :mjlol:

I wonder if the Dev she mentioned for renting the studio is the same Dev from MDWoG. It's not a common name, so probably is. Especially since Dev owned the studio MDwOG was shooting from at the start :jbhmm:

Idk, im side with Mandii in this one after she broke everything down. :yeshrug:
Straight up addressed everything it seems bridget brought up and showed paperwork/emails on stuff.
STTI making 600k that first year, Whoreble decisions gotta be caking since it seems that is more popular. :ehh:
I guess Joe let them leave the network because he was getting paid in perpetuity for it.

:mjlol: at Joe being in the live too. Seems like she on good terms with Joe and the JBP too.

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
I wonder if the Dev she mentioned for renting the studio is the same Dev from MDWoG. It's not a common name, so probably is. Especially since Dev owned the studio MDwOG was shooting from at the start :jbhmm:

Idk, im side with Mandii in this one after she broke everything down. :yeshrug:
Straight up addressed everything it seems bridget brought up and showed paperwork/emails on stuff.
STTI making 600k that first year, Whoreble decisions gotta be caking since it seems that is more popular. :ehh:
I guess Joe let them leave the network because he was getting paid in perpetuity for it.

One thing for sure is that Mandi knows how to get to the paper, despite her being an unlikeable trollop :scust: