The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

ReasonableMatic

Daps
He used to tweet random styles p lyrics
And nikkas would think he was dissing someone and would have twitter in an uproar

That shyt would be hilarious

Ice still be tweeting random Styles P lyrics.
He understands the new generation will engage in emotion bc they know NUFFIN bout them deepcuts.
It works every time lmao.

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Ice is annoying as fukk most of the time and seems to get most of his personality from the Internet but he def had the juice at one point on Twitter wit that whole 'i work at foot locker' mystique b.s.

And, I wouldn't put it past him to get a call about the diss either being that there are more than a few 'big' name artists who send him songs and CDs early hence him having that French song that had a diff version with Wayne Drake etc the other pod.
Lmaoo do you remember when he told everyone the McRib was lit, best burger ever.. then nikkas went out and bought it :youngsabo:
Then came back to Twitter raging cos the shyt was trash, was ruining nikkas day:pachaha:

Last edited:

ReasonableMatic

Daps

Never seen Joe mute like that:laff: the reactions from others, Parks disconnected from chat, camera work. Nah this a sitcom moment :dead: Joe plottin on what to do next wit Emanny lol

Emanny: Word? Rory would hold me down :youngsabo:
Joe Budden: :sadcam:
Me:
IMG-4933.gif

Joe: ..I don’t care... :mjcry:

Me: It pains him! **Mal voice** :umad:

Last edited:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
them chicks was bugging with their consent takes...their explanation will get somebody jammed up