belly-rico.gif

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
"friendship with Joe at your own risk" at least he can be honest I guess:mjlol:

Also, I want Ice banned from playin' any Arsonal tracks for the remainder of 24'

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Its just raining content for Joe...

Joe: Cardi we love you up here!! I was one of the main ones championing you when you first came on the scene and was defending you.
Ice: You already know what it is. We praise them a million times, but say one critique of them or their music, now they say you hate them or they see one clip out of context.
Parks: Yea, true.
Ish: You know what it is right? It's that Tasha K interview that made her think that, along with you not liking her songs.
Joe: Why would that interview make her think that? Also just because I dont like a song, doesnt mean I hate the artist. Artists are just too sensitve.
Ish: My nikka, if I interview somebody that lied on you and you had to sue, you would think I had a problem with you too. Imagine if I did an interview with Tahiry.
Ice: He aint gotta imagine, he see how CTG had Tahiry on TBC asking about the Joe shyt.
Joe: Yea you right, I can see how she would think that. I just want to say publicly We love you cardi and want the best for you.

Insert random "why you hate my sista cardi for?" from Flip throughout the convo. Actually I can see Flip transitioning to the topic with "So why you hate cardi?" :lolbron: