The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Yeah Ice was huge back in the day. I followed him at one point but the nikka was tweeting too damn much and the trolling got to be too much. He had plenty of celebs and reporters following him too. That's how I heard about him in the first place was from some celebs retweeting him.
same
i aint learn he was joe's mans till well after i followed him

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
Bout to go into a 3 minute rant about how he cut verses out and changed the album cover cause he’s different like that :deadrose:
When Joe was playing First Person Shooter playing Drake's verse

Ice: want me to sent you the J Cole only version...I got that in my phone right now

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
“I got a call at about 6 from somebody saying Kendrick was goin at Cole and Drake”

Ice can’t help himself with the cap about knowing stuff early …ain’t nobody called this nikka before this album came out giving him exclusive info :mjlol:

I only came here to post about this bullshyt too :deadrose:

They talking about Drake had to know the diss was on there before it dropped, and Ice saying "I got a call, Drake had to get a call". Your wife's neighbor's barber calling you because his man got an early leak does not qualify as "I got a call" you fukking nobody :mjlol:

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Joe and the room don’t know the original sample of the Metro Boomin song. It’s practically a straight rip of “Everlasting Bass” from the late 80s.

And if you’re gonna play Nas’ “No Idea’s Original” and the original Barry White sample, give us Ghostface’s “The Watch” too please.

Last edited:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I only came here to post about this bullshyt too :deadrose:

They talking about Drake had to know the diss was on there before it dropped, and Ice saying "I got a call, Drake had to get a call". Your wife's neighbor's barber calling you because his man got an early leak does not qualify as "I got a call" you fukking nobody :mjlol:
What's also funny is ish said if Drake did get a warning it was last minute before that, then Ice goes "nah, if I knew about it, he knew about it. I got a call at 6"
nikka, 5-6 hours before the song drops is last minute shyt :dahell:

Joe goin in on the reddit shyt is funny. He be loving them nikkas when they praising him or going in on his cohosts. Now he salty they aint rocking with him? lol

Last edited:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Man stg if somebody can point to where Flip has ever "fried" anyone up & not been the one in the fryin' pan bout 100% of the time, I'll pay cold, hard cash :mjlol:

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas in here asking why ice would care about that black twitter doc
Trying to say he wasn't big on Twitter
Doubting that he got the heads up

nikkas are telling on themselves

:mjlol: school boy q was trying to fight him cause he called his album trash . I think it was oxymoron.
2Chainz was ready to crash too lol.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
“I got a call at about 6 from somebody saying Kendrick was goin at Cole and Drake”

Ice can’t help himself with the cap about knowing stuff early …ain’t nobody called this nikka before this album came out giving him exclusive info :mjlol:
That fool knows damn well he downloaded the leaked Scandinavian extended version and heard that shyt at the same time everyone else did :heh:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Ice is annoying as fukk most of the time and seems to get most of his personality from the Internet but he def had the juice at one point on Twitter wit that whole 'i work at foot locker' mystique b.s.

And, I wouldn't put it past him to get a call about the diss either being that there are more than a few 'big' name artists who send him songs and CDs early hence him having that French song that had a diff version with Wayne Drake etc the other pod.