The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
“I got a call at about 6 from somebody saying Kendrick was goin at Cole and Drake”

Ice can’t help himself with the cap about knowing stuff early …ain’t nobody called this nikka before this album came out giving him exclusive info :mjlol:
I honestly don't know if Ice is capping because back in the day with him being big on twitter certain artists use to send him music early and he would listen and hype it up on his twitter timeline before release. I remember Nipsey, Fab, and others sending him music early before release.

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
I honestly don't know if Ice is capping because back in the day with him being big on twitter certain artists use to send him music early and he would listen and hype it up on his twitter timeline before release. I remember Nipsey, Fab, and others sending him music early before release.

Ice heard the same snippets we heard

Nipsey and fab are local artists relative to future/metro ..he’s not tapped in to them like that

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps

Y’all keep saying ICE was big on Twitter. Big to who? A small circle of Joe Budden friends and followers?

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
Y’all keep saying ICE was big on Twitter. Big to who? A small circle of Joe Budden friends and followers?
Look to be a regular nikka and have many people follow have ever opinion you have you can say he was an influencer. He use to say a certain artist was wack and you would see many people say "yeah the artist is wack" even though you could see them say that liked the music earlier. I've even seen him promote some nasty ass beer drank and have many other people tweet a picture of them buying that nasty ass drank just because he said it was good.

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
Look to be a regular nikka and have many people follow have ever opinion you have you can say he was an influencer. He use to say a certain artist was wack and you would see many people say "yeah the artist is wack" even though you could see them say that liked the music earlier. I've even seen him promote some nasty ass beer drank and have many other people tweet a picture of them buying that nasty ass drank just because he said it was good.

Can you up the threads on here that were made based off his opinion? Or link me to an article or YouTube clip of anything with him going viral or making something go viral? Did he leak music early?

Or did he use his brother name and Joe name while being a hater on Twitter?

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
Can you up the threads on here that were made based off his opinion? Or link me to an article or YouTube clip of anything with him going viral or making something go viral? Did he leak music early?

Or did he use his brother name and Joe name while being a hater on Twitter?
Look you missed the wild twitter days so I can't retrieve some of that stuff, but he had rappers, actors you name it wanting to beat his ass just over his opinion. He was the cause of people putting the IPhones in the microwave causing their house to almost catch on fire due to troll tweets he made.

it's on the internet you can google it

That's it on this subject because I'm looking like this nikkas defense attorney

Last edited:

EmojiFlame

All Star
Daps
whether ice was big on twitter or not

this kind of information leaking across multiple people is highly believable in an industry where it keeps happening, lol. there were randoms across social media teasing a kendrick appearance as well!

keeping info like this secret is rather hard when you consider the amount of people who were at the studio, the friends who have been told about it etc - i don't fukk with ice like that either but i don't think what he claimed is that unbelievable

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
The whole rap game gonna have to pick sides against Metro, Fewtch and Dot if Drake's really on some beige rage shyt. nikkas need they stimulus packs
:wow: