The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
Wrong thread :snoop:

You realize you have almost 1100 posts in this thread. Starting to wonder if you been a Parks burner account this whole time

wee-bey-reaction-gif.gif

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
You realize you have almost 1100 posts in this thread. Starting to wonder if you been a Parks burner account this whole time

wee-bey-reaction-gif.gif
I have a lot of posts in a lot threads

I also make half mil a year at minimum :sas1:

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Remember Joe shouting about Fukk Kanye and he doesn't want to talk about him anymore on his pod a few years ago! Dude literally said he's not talking about Kanye anymore etc and now Emmany is being looked at weird because he can't fully get down with Ye because of past actions/comments.
Joe Budden's signature is to flip flop. Its almost guaranteed.

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
Joe shyt bout age gap relationships are so tired b specially with how old he and Cyn was back when they got shyt poppin. Now Drake and Latto sister. This nikka Joe son turned 21 and he wanna be morality police for relationships between consenting adults all a sudden dusthead needa STFU already :camby:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Joe shyt bout age gap relationships are so tired b specially with how old he and Cyn was back when they got shyt poppin. Now Drake and Latto sister. This nikka Joe son turned 21 and he wanna be morality police for relationships between consenting adults all a sudden dusthead needa STFU already :camby:
joes picture gotta be in the Oxford dictionary under hypocrite

:mjlol:

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Did Joe really pronounce the word “prorate” as “pro-ratty” today while talking about Flip’s money (again)?

:sadcam:

Dude can barely pronounce regular names and words…just like his twin nemesis Cthagod.
:mjlol: I was legit confused listening to this like wtf is he saying.

• Dap
Reactions: Rev