The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I've spent so much $ on Marathon & Jet Life stuff, it's not even funny. And you can go to their sites and see what hoodies selling for on there lol. $125 for a crewneck, $200 for a hoodie, $140 for a windbreaker. Now, that's not to say Ish is Nip or Spitta but aye, some yung nicca out there might look up to dat foo' or rock wit his movement and just wanna show support off the luv. I don't wanna walk around wit a muffin on my chest but I'm not mad at what a nicca do wit his paper :manny:

Some of us, outside of the pod, find ourselves more aligned with "the poors" beloved and can't see the vid til Sunday 💜
chain-takechain.gif

Man gimme back my fucckin dap :stopitslime:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Had no idea Draya used to babysit that nikka when he was 12........Definite grooming :francis:

Why the fucck was Draya "babysitting" him 10 years ago though when she was already up and dating rich nikkas.......:patrice:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
The Taraji shyt was just trash. Seems he only introduced the topic just to shyt on what she was saying? Just weird topic to go out of your way to shyt on, especially as black dudes.

Also weird to just pull that out of context not knowing what the convo was in the first place, like Mel pointed out. Also her having just did the color purple, it makes sense she would still be heavy on talking about shyt during slavery that may still affect us to this day.

Going "why we talking about his in 2024" is dumb.

Last edited:

lib123

All Star
Daps
I don't understand how these guys watch the NBA and believe Jalen Green automatically has a huge bag coming his way. He hasn't played winning basketball and he might even get traded. The baby will be born while he's still on his rookie deal and the size of his next contract is a big question mark. Brittany Renner had her child while PJ Washington was still on his rookie deal and she gets $2500 per month in child support.

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
The Taraji shyt was just trash. Seems he only introduced the topic just to shyt on what she was saying? Just weird topic to go out of your way to shyt on, especially as black dudes.

Also weird to just pull that out of context not knowing what the convo was in the first place, like Mel pointed out. Also her having just did the color purple, it makes sense she would still be heavy on talking about shyt during slavery that may still affect us to this day.

Going "why we talking about his in 2024" is dumb.

Just gave Ish and Ice an opportunity to do some soft shoe c00ning smh

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
I don't understand how these guys watch the NBA and believe Jalen Green automatically has a huge bag coming his way. He hasn't played winning basketball and he might even get traded. The baby will be born while he's still on his rookie deal and the size of his next contract is a big question mark. Brittany Renner had her child while PJ Washington was still on his rookie deal and she gets $2500 per month in child support.

Ish talked about that nikka Jalen like he was Tyrese Maxey or some shyt bout to get a max lmaooooo

That Turkish cat Sengun was in same draft as Jalen, probably best player of draft and lapped that nikka bad. They not even in the same caliber and Houston started winnin more when they realized Sengun was they guy. If anyone there gettin a bag its him

Jalen got a much more realistic path as a Denver JR Smith type of player than anywhere near no max star. He aint no star

Last edited:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
These dudes just be throwing the wildest numbers around — “let day the label made 300 million of you and you got 800k” in relation to meek mill :mjlol:

The whole universal music group made a profit of a 1.3 billion bucks globally 23 and 700ms in 22 of all their publishing discographies, tours, and on. And that’s the by far biggest label