The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These dudes just be throwing the wildest numbers around — “let day the label made 300 million of you and you got 800k” in relation to meek mill :mjlol:

The whole universal music group made a profit of a 1.3 billion bucks globally 23 and 700ms in 22 of all their publishing discographies, tours, and on. And that’s the by far biggest label
Ish in a nutshell, speaks in hypotheticals and hyperbole and tries to pass it off as fact

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
Y’all see how Joe throwing Lebron, Drake, and Jay under the bus, he want a black icon to go down so bad because Pee Diddy went down.

You not slick Joe :mjpls:

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: Rev

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Chinx tapped Emanny's chick :laff:

They tried to dance around it without saying the name and it took Joe a min to catch on

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
I don’t know nor care about the “black twitter” history

But why is ice and Joe so upset about the doc?

Why does it even deserve a documentary in the first place

That’s what they should be upset about..the fact that a cac company was smart enough to turn a few hashtags into a documentary for profit

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I need him to review bmf every week. Hillarious. Flip was trying too hard this ep. Was not funny to me.

Last edited:
Daps
these nikkas really trying to galaxy brain kanye not being likeable, nothing wrong with what Emmany said

Remember Joe shouting about Fukk Kanye and he doesn't want to talk about him anymore on his pod a few years ago! Dude literally said he's not talking about Kanye anymore etc and now Emmany is being looked at weird because he can't fully get down with Ye because of past actions/comments.

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
these nikkas really trying to galaxy brain kanye not being likeable, nothing wrong with what Emmany said
So if a white person who they don't know personally, goes around calling black people nigg@r it's okay because we don't know him personally??
Him and Ice took a stupid position on that conversation.

I for the life of me still don't understand why ppl think Kanye is some musical genius most of his output after 07 has been trash music, shoes, and clothes. Soon as that wack ass love lock down shyt dropped I was done with Kanye. Last songs by him that was okay to me was Can't tell me nothing and Mercy until he comes in on some techno sounding shyt.