The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I don’t know nor care about the “black twitter” history

But why is ice and Joe so upset about the doc?

Why does it even deserve a documentary in the first place

That’s what they should be upset about..the fact that a cac company was smart enough to turn a few hashtags into a documentary for profit
I think this was part of their argument

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Got through 12 minutes of the Candace interview and turned it off. I can’t listen to someone be that disingenuous and flat out lie.

She thinks black people are stupid which is why she offers low hanging, LCD examples of “gas and groceries were cheaper under Trump! :mjgrin:“ as to why we should vote for him.

She’s also downplaying and lying about the vitriolic, evil things she’s said about black people and slavery. She knows Joe isn’t doing research and his audience won’t go do any research so he’ll just take her word for it. There’s a reason she picked Joe as opposed to someone who actually knows/cares about Black America and politics.

But I have time today :umad: you don’t get lot be a c00n and then try and act you weren’t.

She says black Americans are the most murderous people

She says black people globally were responsible for their own slavery and that chattel slavery improved the lives of black people. She said Europeans went to Africa to help black people.

She loves white nationalism and didn’t have a problem with Hitler

She says black people need to stop pretending that we are being killed by racist white people and we should stop complaining because we weren’t even lynched that much

There’s much, much more. When you platform a dangerous c00n with no intention of pushing back, you’re just as harmful as they are.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Got through 12 minutes of the Candace interview and turned it off. I can’t listen to someone be that disingenuous and flat out lie.

She thinks black people are stupid which is why she offers low hanging, LCD examples of “gas and groceries were cheaper under Trump! :mjgrin:“ as to why we should vote for him.

She’s also downplaying and lying about the vitriolic, evil things she’s said about black people and slavery. She knows Joe isn’t doing research and his audience won’t go do any research so he’ll just take her word for it. There’s a reason she picked Joe as opposed to someone who actually knows/cares about Black America and politics.

But I have time today :umad: you don’t get lot be a c00n and then try and act you weren’t.

She says black people globally were responsible for their own slavery and that chattel slavery improved the lives of black people. She said Europeans went to Africa to help black people.

She says black people need to stop pretending that we are being killed by racist white people and we should stop complaining because we weren’t even lynched that much

There’s much, much more. When you platform a dangerous c00n with no intention of pushing back, you’re just as harmful as they are.

Idiots here and IRL do this same shyt. I almost got into a huge argument with my mom about this

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps

Exactly how I feel and fukk Joe for even giving her a look in the first place. I know it don't mean a thing because I'm just one person, but I give up on the pod. It's not even good enough these days to overlook the clown shyt he got going on.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Exactly how I feel and fukk Joe for even giving her a look in the first place. I know it don't mean a thing because I'm just one person, but I give up on the pod. It's not even good enough these days to overlook the clown shyt he got going on.
I ain't listened to Joe in a while but it's why I gave up on R&M. Mal and all his MAGA shyt ain't funny and an irresponsible use of their platform.