The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Joe is so unbearable... His rants about himself.. nobody gives a fukk

Wish someone else had the soundboard so they could hit him with the "PASS THE BALL.. PASS THE fukkING BALL".

it's shyt podding
Parks was getting mad as shyt during that “music is over” rant lol. I respect him tho… he was standing up for HIS folks…. nikka Parks said “shyt podcast dead too” Joe wanted to swim away from that.

♤♡♢♧
Daps
Reppin
the real hiphop.
Joe is so unbearable... His rants about himself.. nobody gives a fukk

Wish someone else had the soundboard so they could hit him with the "PASS THE BALL.. PASS THE fukkING BALL".

it's shyt podding
He's so full of himself when he for example does a recap of what he did during the weekend. Like... shut fukk up and let me fast forward this mundane story about how you went and washed your car. :why:

I hate the fact everybody in the room (especially Parks and Mel) do their forced laughs constantly when he gets his pointless storytelling going.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
He's so full of himself when he for example does a recap of what he did during the weekend. Like... shut fukk up and let me fast forward this mundane story about how you went and washed your car. :why:

I hate the fact everybody in the room (especially Parks and Mel) do their forced laughs constantly when he gets his pointless storytelling going.
There’s nothing interesting about rich “mature” Joe. Dust head Joe is where the fun fukkery stories are :pachaha:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

That lil fake ass laugh/hesitation laugh he does for anything Joe says is just :snoop:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
He does it before Joe even finishes what he's saying :comeon:
White niccas is goofy and did y'all ever think he knows what Joe is gonna say because they've been associates for a long time? Kinda like when couples can finish each other sentences, or say random shyt unexpectedly in unison :dame:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
White niccas is goofy and did y'all ever think he knows what Joe is gonna say because they've been associates for a long time? Kinda like when couples can finish each other sentences, or say random shyt unexpectedly in unison :dame:
I know people who do that fake ass hesitation laugh in real life. It's not that deep :unimpressed:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Joe is funny. Not too long ago, he was smiling in rapper's face talkin' about all these niccas were getting too much 💰 and now reversing and doing an obnoxious bit about how everyone's broke except 5 people.

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Joe is funny. Not too long ago, he was smiling in rapper's face talkin' about all these niccas were getting too much 💰 and now reversing and doing an obnoxious bit about how everyone's broke except 5 people.
Joe is so damn bitter when it comes to rap… it’s hard to take him serious.