The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the BBL conversation is hilarious lol. nikkas can’t keep it official for nothing.

Mel with the fake confusion with certain shyt is hilarious….

Last edited:

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The “Big back” talk is this pod in its worst form….. Ish was mad as shyt and had it right. These nikkas be up there scared as shyt

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
The episodes on Youtube been doin 250-280k range for a while now and the one without Joe did 180k.... Been almost a week now too. Found that interestin.... I guess from thumbnail viewers dont see Joe in pic so they dont watch it? Still a 100k drop I wasnt expectin...

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
I'd bet money that If they ever have a falling out, Ish will definitely start his own podcast. He starting to like this fame thing.

I wouldnt be shocked if it was Ish and Flip either. I think those 2 could carry a successful pod. Not even on no pity subbin shyt like Rory & Mal either both em got the personalities and contrast for it. Joe was shocked findin out Ish was at Flip crib recently who knows maybe em nikkas plottin already Joe got way too defensive and emotional about em sayin Flip played his role well without him.

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I could see Ish holding a pod down. He has a good personality, articulates well, and listens to the opposing opinion before reacting AND clarifies that opinion if he don't understand....

Looking at you Joe

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
IMG-0563.png

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
I wouldnt be shocked if it was Ish and Flip either. I think those 2 could carry a successful pod. Not even on no pity subbin shyt like Rory & Mal either both em got the personalities and contrast for it. Joe was shocked findin out Ish was at Flip crib recently who knows maybe em nikkas plottin already Joe got way too defensive and emotional about em sayin Flip played his role well without him.

Just a cpl months ago everyone was talking about how ish and flip hated each other. folks was saying they should just fight

now they cool enough with each other to do a pod with just them two and they plotting to get joe out the paint

yall be looking way to deep into these guys

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Just a cpl months ago everyone was talking about how ish and flip hated each other. folks was saying they should just fight

now they cool enough with each other to do a pod with just them two and they plotting to get joe out the paint

yall be looking way to deep into these guys
Flip been saying for the longest he wanted to steal away Ish & Mel if he gets fired :russ:

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Flip been saying for the longest he wanted to steal away Ish & Mel if he gets fired :russ:

If something happened and the pod ended I could see Ish doing podcasting. Dude is well versed and knowledgeable and can articulate his points very well

Not with flip though, flip dont know nothing about nothing and he aint funny or entertaining enough to carry a pod on his back without constant guests

He would have to go back the NY street nikkas being on his show, which wasnt bad actually

I think to many folks looking for the mess constantly after rory and mal

Last edited:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
“Suck my dikk” too. She outta line
Is this the mujahideens annual general meeting or something :mjlol:

These dudes go in on Mel all the time, her personal life and shyt while she’s just with the jokes. If she started talking shyt about Ish’s construction business, his white wife or whatever the that would be on the same level. But she’s merely saying shut the fukk up or smd when they roast her and you call her disrespectful :dahell:

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown

Joe can be such a DISGUSTING human being :scusthov:
“Bad Vibes” personified :scust:

That’s why they shined the episode WITHOUT him and he’s bitter.

Shoutout to Ice for standing up to Joe for Flip and the collective :salute:

:picard:
Joe holding Flip’s life together financially so badly that he lets himself be spoken to this way?

Flip puts his head down like a child being scolded by his father and everything. You know it’s bad when Ice has to come in to refute Joe as the voice of reason.

Joe might kill himself if the podcast ended or were sabotaged. It gives him enough purpose and attention to feel invincible no matter how good or bad the response is, as long as he is in a conversation.