The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I imagine Joe probably gonna talk about the most recent Club Shay Shay ep with Steve Stoute one the next pod/patreon. Looks like he talking about a bunch of music business stuff.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
:picard:
Joe holding Flip’s life together financially so badly that he lets himself be spoken to this way?

Flip puts his head down like a child being scolded by his father and everything. You know it’s bad when Ice has to come in to refute Joe as the voice of reason.

Joe might kill himself if the podcast ended or were sabotaged. It gives him enough purpose and attention to feel invincible no matter how good or bad the response is, as long as he is in a conversation.
Sound like Flip just got a raise based on that lil interview they put up yesterday

lib123

All Star
Daps
Why is Mel acting like she wasn't in several situations like Ross' ex? Isn't that the point of her being on the pod, to provide insight on those situations? Weird behavior.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Why is Mel acting like she wasn't in several situations like Ross' ex? Isn't that the point of her being on the pod, to provide insight on those situations? Weird behavior.
Why you acting like Mel wouldn’t hear the end of it because them nikkas is immature and barely respect her as is.

Preserving your peace >>>> COE

Smart behavior.

lib123

All Star
Daps
Why you acting like Mel wouldn’t hear the end of it because them nikkas is immature and barely respect her as is.

Preserving your peace >>>> COE

Smart behavior.

Lol all of them have been connected to the industry for decades. Even Ish said he knows someone that messed with her. They already know more than she’s letting on.

KneeGrow.

Superstar
Daps
I'm convinced Flip takes an episode off so he can have something to talk about when he gets back.