The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Now I see why Chris Brown be putting more focus into his ugly ass clothing line than his music.

I told the story years ago about trying to get this model I was fw here in Houston to start up something back in 2019-2020 and she just wouldn’t listen :snoop:

Meanwhile its broads with WAY less of a following doing big numbers.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Ish sleeper :ehh:

And lol @ Joe tryna do damage control already before his interview with C. Owens drop, talmbout he told them take the cam off him when she started going crazy smh lol

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Gahdamn. That nikka already at MINIMUM sold 200 hoodies at $150

$30,000 MINIMUM in one week….

@CrimsonTider Tell me again about how ain’t no money in merchandise :usure:

As a sports fan and music fan you should’ve known better than that :ufdup:
Sorry I forget what mentally unstable people are truly capable of because buying a Ish hoodie is crazy

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Gahdamn. That nikka already at MINIMUM sold 200 hoodies at $150

$30,000 MINIMUM in one week….

@CrimsonTider Tell me again about how ain’t no money in merchandise :usure:

As a sports fan and music fan you should’ve known better than that :ufdup:
It gotta be the industry folks/friend of show buying that shyt. No hate, but Ye not even selling hoodies for 150 today

s@n

All Star
Daps
It gotta be the industry folks/friend of show buying that shyt. No hate, but Ye not even selling hoodies for 150 today
Average hypebeast price for a hoodie is around 150, what are you talking about. It’s less than a pair of J’s

Silkk

Daps
Nah, Just do the math on how many hardcore fans joe has that now ish has. MFs willing to pay $10-$50+ monthly have no qualms on buying a hoodie one time

Plus im betting a lot of them MFs probably just want to talk to ish for an hour. Dinner with Jay-Z ass nikkas

$150 or Facetime with Ish :dame:

Silkk

Daps
Sorry I forget what mentally unstable people are truly capable of because buying a Ish hoodie is crazy
Cmon man lol. You ain’t never spent money people would deem outrageous on something from Alabama or Drake?

Silkk

Daps
Album sales haven’t meant much in a long time
I still dont even understand them shyts in the streaming age…..They should be obsolete

Last ones I bought were in 2014 and never will again as long as I have Apple Music which will probably be forever

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Yeah I doubt many fans are purchasing those

Most people have never spent $150 on a hoodie
Average hypebeast price for a hoodie is around 150, what are you talking about. It’s less than a pair of J’s
:mjlol:
Cmon man lol. You ain’t never spent money people would deem outrageous on something from Alabama or Drake?
No I have not and it’s weird you’re comparing a school and the goat to Ish
I still dont even understand them shyts in the streaming age…..They should be obsolete

Last ones I bought were in 2014 and never will again as long as I have Apple Music which will probably be forever
:flabbynsick:

Silkk

Daps
Yeah I doubt many fans are purchasing those

Most people have never spent $150 on a hoodie

:mjlol:

No I have not and it’s weird you’re comparing a school and the goat to Ish

:flabbynsick:
So you’ve never been to an Alabama game the past 15 years?

If you broke just say that
-lrxVs.gif

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24

Joe can be such a DISGUSTING human being :scusthov:
“Bad Vibes” personified :scust:

That’s why they shined the episode WITHOUT him and he’s bitter.

Shoutout to Ice for standing up to Joe for Flip and the collective :salute:

He is an entertaining mf when he wants to be, & when he's not on one of his Mood Muzik periods but this is one nasty mf.
full

As much shyt as Flip catches (and rightfully so a lot of the times), he has actually done pretty good as the "A-Mic" the last couple of times Joe was out. He needs to work on his outro a lil lol, but shyt Parks be holding him down there with the mixes so that it doesn't matter too much.

But I don't know how anyone can be friends with this nicca outside of work (he wonders why Ish will not hang with him anymore fr). I don't know who would put themselves through the ringer being in a relationship with this nicca. Ong I wouldn't even wanna deliver food to this fukk nikka
full

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
I enjoyed the Joe-less pod then any of the recent ones that they were all there. Joe be bytching way too much about little shyt which causes the rest of the pod to tense up.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I've spent so much $ on Marathon & Jet Life stuff, it's not even funny. And you can go to their sites and see what hoodies selling for on there lol. $125 for a crewneck, $200 for a hoodie, $140 for a windbreaker. Now, that's not to say Ish is Nip or Spitta but aye, some yung nicca out there might look up to dat foo' or rock wit his movement and just wanna show support off the luv. I don't wanna walk around wit a muffin on my chest but I'm not mad at what a nicca do wit his paper :manny: