The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
For the pocket watchers, Mero was on Reddit posting and gave up that CashApp was paying them a million a quarter as sponsorship. I don't know their size compared to the JBP but that gives an idea of the kind of money CashApp was giving up. Also explains how Joe kept paying the staff after the Spotify deal since that's around the time he got the Cashapp sponsorship.

VICTORS STRATEGY (AND I ALWAYS BRING THE nikka UP BC HE HAS NO PRESENCE BY DESIGN, HES THE STRATEGY / WRITING / IDEATING GUY) WAS TO TAKE NO MONEY FROM SPONSORS UNTIL WE GOT ONE OR TWO GOOD FITS AS SPONSORS. VICTOR DEVELOPED A BIZ RELATIONSHIP W CASHAPP THAT WAS PAYING 1M A QUARTER TO PODCAST WEEKLY OR BIWEEKLY NO PRESSURE. NO AD READS. ALL THE shyt YALL HATE ABOUT PODS NOW. I WAS LIVE ON IG LAST NITE AND GARRETT MCMANUS WAS THE GUY IN CHARGE OF THE ACCOUNT HE WAS IN THERE CO-SIGNING. VICE WAS LIKE 850k A YEAR. SO EVERYONE WAS LITERALLY EATING MORE OFF THE PODCAST THAN VICE. BUT STRATEGICALLY MAKING MONEY DIGITALLY AND MAINTAINING VISIBILITY ON TV WAS THE PLAN….IDK WHAT SON WAS THINKIN IT WAS ESSENTIALLY PASSIVE INCOME AND BRO WENT COMPLETELY RADIO SILENT ON ME, VICTOR, HASAN, EVERYBODY.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
For the pocket watchers, Mero was on Reddit posting and gave up that CashApp was paying them a million a quarter as sponsorship. I don't know their size compared to the JBP but that gives an idea of the kind of money CashApp was giving up. Also explains how Joe kept paying the staff after the Spotify deal since that's around the time he got the Cashapp sponsorship.

VICTORS STRATEGY (AND I ALWAYS BRING THE nikka UP BC HE HAS NO PRESENCE BY DESIGN, HES THE STRATEGY / WRITING / IDEATING GUY) WAS TO TAKE NO MONEY FROM SPONSORS UNTIL WE GOT ONE OR TWO GOOD FITS AS SPONSORS. VICTOR DEVELOPED A BIZ RELATIONSHIP W CASHAPP THAT WAS PAYING 1M A QUARTER TO PODCAST WEEKLY OR BIWEEKLY NO PRESSURE. NO AD READS. ALL THE shyt YALL HATE ABOUT PODS NOW. I WAS LIVE ON IG LAST NITE AND GARRETT MCMANUS WAS THE GUY IN CHARGE OF THE ACCOUNT HE WAS IN THERE CO-SIGNING. VICE WAS LIKE 850k A YEAR. SO EVERYONE WAS LITERALLY EATING MORE OFF THE PODCAST THAN VICE. BUT STRATEGICALLY MAKING MONEY DIGITALLY AND MAINTAINING VISIBILITY ON TV WAS THE PLAN….IDK WHAT SON WAS THINKIN IT WAS ESSENTIALLY PASSIVE INCOME AND BRO WENT COMPLETELY RADIO SILENT ON ME, VICTOR, HASAN, EVERYBODY.

Jesus ain't looking to good here

Unless it was a toxic relationship and he hated Mero

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Cashapp dropping a bag makes sense. Especially since it was a logo in the vid too, on top of the ad read.
Also keep in mind, Joe was eating off all that cashapp money alone too for a bit. He had that cashapp sponsor shyt going through the pull up at first.

KneeGrow.

Superstar
Daps
Joe is going to try stand up at some point. It's gonna suck

Donnell Rawlings on Patreon.

"You know (Joe) gotta inside comedian that's waiting to come out?"

Flip: "He tries to get it off up here"

Donnell: "would you try it?"

Joe: "Yeah! We've had this talk. At some point I am gonna give it a go".

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps
Donnell Rawlings on Patreon.

"You know (Joe) gotta inside comedian that's waiting to come out?"

Flip: "He tries to get it off up here"

Donnell: "would you try it?"

Joe: "Yeah! We've had this talk. At some point I am gonna give it a go".

He thinks he can sell out a 4k seat theater for a comedy show off his name alone lol

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

they can fix this…cause Mero is struggling creatively.

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Idk man, y'all ever think that Flip is "special" and never got diagnosed? I'm pretty sure he didn't graduate high school and he's talked about the problems he's had in school.
Yeah he’s definitely slow. He’s like the few Special ED nikkas that be in the neighborhood….

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Like they were saying on the pod, having a teacher on OF is a major unnecessary distraction at a school. Students gossiping about what they saw, sharing pictures and videos in class, not respecting the teacher because regardless of how liberal society claims to be sex work of any kind is still looked down upon by most men and women. Having a teacher involved in sex work is more disruptive than having a parent who frequents sex workers. If Joe brings them around his children that’s a different story tho.

Someone who was sexually active at a young age is less likely to see a problem with it because that was their reality.

Middle or High school, yeah. But IIRC, this was elementary. Mfs damn near shouldn't even be allowed to be on the phone/internet fr but parents need easy ways to not have to deal with their kids lol.

lib123

All Star
Daps
Middle or High school, yeah. But IIRC, this was elementary. Mfs damn near shouldn't even be allowed to be on the phone/internet fr but parents need easy ways to not have to deal with their kids lol.

Kids today are very advanced. Unless you don’t give them any devices, they’ll eventually find a way. Plus a lot of kids would find out via their older siblings.