The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
They called Flip out for trying to force a viral moment lol.
I cut that shyt off. I already don’t like when Kino boring ass is on. Damn sure don’t want to see him and some other random nikka

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
IMG-9827.png
Who is this?

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Who is this?
One of Joe friends. Emanny, singer. He been on the patreon pods a few times. I dont think he been on the regular pod. He was the other light skin nikka in the Umar episode.

Judging by posts in here, joe put him on a few tracks.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
One of Joe friends. Emanny, singer. He been on the patreon pods a few times. I dont think he been on the regular pod. He was the other light skin nikka in the Umar episode.

Judging by posts in here, joe put him on a few tracks.
He just keeps putting all of these random nobodies on the podcast. He definitely needs to get rid of flip.

Flip acts like he’s a Druski status celebrity but I never heard about him until the podcast

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm sure Joe will be podding in this next show. Maybe it will be a hot take on Jay speech. Or the Drake sex tape.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
They talk about Benzino new diss?
Apparently he addressed it somewhere. Some youtube vid with no views is reacting to "budden destroys Benzino and defends eminem" Idk if it's from regular pod or patreon, sound like Flip was in the background too. I tried to listen to it but joe started off talking about Benzino getting out the pool or something and I turned it off :mjlol:

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Didn’t realize this was announced yesterday until they mentioned it on today’s podcast

Joe and Ish trying to say Spotify will make the $250M back right away because they’re handling the ad sales…stop. They don’t know how it works. Podcast advertising doesn’t gross what something like TV ads gross annually…not even close.

Spotify inked a new multiyear partnership deal for controversial podcast “The Joe Rogan Experience,” which is said to be worth up to $250 million. Under the new pact, Rogan’s popular show — which has been exclusively available on Spotify for three years — will now be available on other audio platforms.

In addition to continued availability on Spotify, Rogan’s show will soon be available on additional services, including Apple Podcasts, Amazon Music and YouTube. The move comes under Spotify’s revised strategy to give up exclusive streaming rights in favor of broader distribution, which the company kicked off in 2023. The Wall Street Journal first reported Spotify’s $250 million renewal with Rogan.

Spotify said it will work closely with Rogan and his team “to continue to maximize the audience of the show across platforms.” Under the new pact, Spotify will handle distribution and ad sales for the podcast. Rogan will receive a guaranteed minimum fee from Spotify as well as a cut of advertising revenue.

The Joe Rogan Experience” became exclusive to Spotify under a 2020 deal, which sources confirmed was worth more than $200 million over 3.5 years. Rogan’s show has ranked as the most popular show on the platform for the past three years.

“For more than three years, ‘The Joe Rogan Experience’ has consistently been the No. 1 podcast across the globe,” Spotify said. Per Edison Research’s Q3 2023 survey of most listened-to podcasts, “The Joe Rogan Experience” ranked No. 1 for the period. In addition, “JRE” was the No. 2 most listened-to podcast for women 13 and older in the U.S., according to Edison.

Spotify’s new deal with Rogan comes after the company recently revised terms to broadly distribute another popular podcast, Alex Cooper’s “Call Her Daddy,” which also had previously been a Spotify exclusive. According to Spotify, “Call Her Daddy” is the No. 1 podcast among women listeners on the platform.

Idk how what you posted refutes that. At all really. Kinda the opposite really since it seems like Spotify recouped off the first $200 million deal on Spotify alone.

They lucked out and got him early and were willing to pay whatever.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I didnt mind the comedian guest episode. There was just a lack of order and they talked over each other A LOT.

The one with that random chick, she was basically a fly on the wall.