The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
:gucci:

On hindsight they would have dead ass put that Pusha T interview under the paywall. SMH
I don’t think it would’ve mattered either way

Joe just not good at interviewing

He got the first Isaiah Rashad interview after he got exposed for being gay and it was a terrible interview that didn’t make any noise

People just aren’t checking for Joe Budden interviews

Thats why it was funny seeing him criticize Shannons interview skills talking about “I felt their was alot of meat left on the bone” :comeon:

the irony of this nikka :mjlol:

His ego won’t even allow him to hide the hate :heh:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

Damn this nikka Ian dumb "I didnt say anything about a paywall, I said subscription" :mjlol:
Seems like Joe just wanted to argue and really didnt have a point. Especially when Ian hit him back with "You commented and gave him advice/improve too :dahell: "
Also just lying with the "I wouldve let them have their moment". This nikka done stepped on a lot of nikkas shyt with his critiques of it. Especially when it comes creatives making moves.
Drake signing for half a Bil - "I wouldve went independent and changed the game"
CTG's BlackEffect Network - "He copying off my idea AND iHeart owns a chunck of it because no other company wanted to help him"
I wanted to say he made backhanded remarks about Gil's Barstool deal as well.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
I wanna see JBP make lists of top songs and shyt. Cause every time someone does it they say “these 35 songs would be in my top 10, your 10 songs are wack”

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens

Emanny say he gonna earn that JBP spot and be a shooter for Joe. :russ:

That was nasty. He really glossed over Joe saying they should be sued and essentially ended first. I thought he was gonna jump out the window and say Mal hasn't given him a reason to defend him but he just said it's not that serious which it clearly is.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Jesus Christ I hate most of these content creators. These nikkas will take a 3 minute clip and stretch that shyt by rambling about nothing :scust:
I saw the 10min vid length and was like damn emanny went in :dahell:
Emanny shyt only like 2 min, rest of it was the video dude talking, he did the same shyt in the ian/joe shyt above :francis:

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
The wild shyt is Katt worked because it was organic and it just went… It wasn’t some contrived “COE” shyt that Joe thinks works… They’ve lost just being organic and letting the “moments” be real…. Dumb nikka needs to just script his show at this point… He wanted/thought his shyt was gonna do Katt numbers… But that Umar shyt with Ish is just typical Twitter timeline babble

I must be :flabbynsick: , wtf is this "COE" shyt everybody suddenly keeps saying?

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I must be :flabbynsick: , wtf is this "COE" shyt everybody suddenly keeps saying?
Content Over Everything. bullshyt saying to excuse the trashy shyt someone does to get views. Joe and the pod started screaming hard this last year.

Least that's what I think when I hear it. Maybe someone reads it different :manny:

To me, the Flip contract discussions, implying Joe Fired Mel, Flip quitting the pod, Letting Mel's comments about Cam go unedited were all COE plays from Joe.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
The wild shyt is Katt worked because it was organic and it just went… I wasn’t some contrived “COE” shyt that Joe thinks works… They’ve lost just being organic and letting the “moments” be real…. Dumb nikka needs to just script his show at this point… He wanted/thought his shyt was gonna do Katt numbers… But that Umar shyt with Ish is just typical Twitter timeline babble

It was also super twitter-brain shyt. No one who isn't chronically online knows or cares about Umar, and many that know him dislike him for being a fraud. This whole thing feels desperate

Nicki the biggest interview he's had recently and that only happened because he kissed her ass all year in hopes of getting an interview.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn this nikka Ian dumb "I didnt say anything about a paywall, I said subscription" :mjlol:
Seems like Joe just wanted to argue and really didnt have a point. Especially when Ian hit him back with "You commented and gave him advice/improve too :dahell: "
Also just lying with the "I wouldve let them have their moment". This nikka done stepped on a lot of nikkas shyt with his critiques of it. Especially when it comes creatives making moves.
Drake signing for half a Bil - "I wouldve went independent and changed the game"
CTG's BlackEffect Network - "He copying off my idea AND iHeart owns a chunck of it because no other company wanted to help him"
I wanted to say he made backhanded remarks about Gil's Barstool deal as well.
just seen him respond to this but yet it's not about a paywall or money :comeon:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
The crazy part about Joe and the Shannon shyt is Joe was doing something like it first.
What the hell happened to "The Pull Up". He had a nice lil lane he made separate from JBP
He was heavily music focused but he couldve easily pivoted to invite other guests from other walks of life/industries on there.

just seen him respond to this but yet it's not about a paywall or money :comeon:

So it goes back to the original reply someone had to him of "you want to gouge fans for money" :russ:
With this mindset, I know he probably been whispering to Joe to put the whole pod behind patreon.