The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This Ian dude saying it's not about money but getting to know stuff about his audience, I've never used Patreon, what the fukk is he talking about? :dahell:

I also don't know if he really doesn't understand that Sharpe probably makes like 8 figures from ESPN he doesn't need to risk his brand of being a great guy for the people for those short term 150k Patron checks
Shannon can also get those analytics from YT so it's even more confusing as to what Ian's point is. Star is always posting his analytics that show the background/demographics of his YT subscriber base so I don't see how Shannon and his team don't have access to the same type of data.

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
The reason Ian And Joe have this perspective is because podding is Joe’s primary source of income since he burned every bridge and business relationshi.

Their only play is too squeeze more and more money from the pod fans because everything else is dry

I am shocked Joe didn't get me-too'ed when that was popping for all his documented indiscretions with women

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Ian and these dudes are obsessed with short term money plays. Gating your interviews behind subs ensures your shyt doesn't matter. All you're doing at that point is catering to a small audience. I don't fukk with Shannon, I haven't seen anything impressive from that interview (bad questions and a delusional guest telling multiple lies) but clearly it was a smash hit. And for Shannon the goal is probably getting some type of TV deal. Networks and advertisers are gonna be very impressed by those numbers.

End of the day Joe can't even have these convos because, as others have said, he's relegated to the kids table. He can't branch out without getting nuked for being an abuser. So we'll get another year of him putting up ok numbers and entertaining his audience until the inevitable podcast/streaming bubble burst.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
IMG-9423.png

This is stupid take
😂😂😂😂 they hating

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I had saw that. Someone had made a thread for it on reddit. Comments was attackin the op saying "nah nicki fans just dont fukk with her like that". Then someone came with facts saying Marco interview at like 3M and Kai shyt with Nicki at like 2.4M :russ:
Kai had 400k people watching Nicki live at 4am :heh:

Joe just not popping like that

The only time he go viral is when Ak post clips of the pod

the fact that his Nicki interview still doesn’t have a million views after being on YouTube for 15 days should tell you all you need to know

you can’t grow behind a paywall and Joe & Ian are either too stupid or too arrogant to see this

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ian and these dudes are obsessed with short term money plays. Gating your interviews behind subs ensures your shyt doesn't matter. All you're doing at that point is catering to a small audience. I don't fukk with Shannon, I haven't seen anything impressive from that interview (bad questions and a delusional guest telling multiple lies) but clearly it was a smash hit. And for Shannon the goal is probably getting some type of TV deal. Networks and advertisers are gonna be very impressed by those numbers.

End of the day Joe can't even have these convos because, as others have said, he's relegated to the kids table. He can't branch out without getting nuked for being an abuser. So we'll get another year of him putting up ok numbers and entertaining his audience until the inevitable podcast/streaming bubble burst.
The wild shyt is Katt worked because it was organic and it just went… It wasn’t some contrived “COE” shyt that Joe thinks works… They’ve lost just being organic and letting the “moments” be real…. Dumb nikka needs to just script his show at this point… He wanted/thought his shyt was gonna do Katt numbers… But that Umar shyt with Ish is just typical Twitter timeline babble

Last edited: