The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
White men do gay shyt as “pranks/jokes” they’re not drawing the line at wearing a dress for a movie role
Right and when it comes to Black Americans' history the gay shyt is linked back to buck breaking during slavery. I havent listened to that part(just started the kat section), but that may be why whoever said earlier "Mel wont understand the gay stuff because she isnt American" may have a valid point. Also why some ppl just wont understand the whole "black men in dresses/ being emasculated" argument.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I haven't heard a refute yet about the underage girls accusations. The girl that got a train ran on her sure. Celebrity is a loose term. You got reality tv people that are celebs. But we can agree he's one of the most known in what he does. Even if he's not a celeb.

i haven't seen shyt w/ multiple girls, but you're right about him not him not publicly addressing this. maybe he's doing it legally and can't really speak on it tho

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

Yea, we was discussing that in the katt thread along with the robin hood drag.

Basically said that was early in Dave's career when he didnt know what the play was and shyt. Someone said he was only 19 in that howard stern sketch.
Once he learned what the dress meant and how Hollywood was using it, he spoke out about it. nikka went on oprah talking about it. He also pushed back against putting on one again :manny:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
"Y u ain't get the movie role niccas? I don't wanna find out my man's don't have the 🔥 mouth"

Ayooo

pause-champ.gif
That nikka was on some other shyt the ENTIRE episode and im only halfway through :dead:

KneeGrow.

Superstar
Daps
If joe wont go back to rapping he def ain’t gonna try and do stand up

A stand-up rebrand will be apart of the "growth and evolution" speak and will supersede his old rapper persona. He'd rather be sage and thoughtful instead of rhyming.

And he believes he's hilarious.