The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Nah, didn't just get hip. Usually only pay attention to what comes across here though or what I come across on another medium (radio, article, etc). I don't go out and activelylook for breh on Youtube & shyt. Heard too much contradictory and goofy shyt (in the middlde of what usually are good messages or ideas) to do all that. It was the same with K. Samuels for me. But that's why I asked. If you know and can post, cool. If not, cool.
You can find stuff to pick out of what anybody
Is saying if your looking for it or trying to be negative. I’m not part of the hate on all the black folks that’s out here talking that type of talk brigade.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Joe bringing up Rory & Mal isn’t really as big of a deal as them bringing up Joe. Joe goes viral every other week for something or another, his legacy isn’t tied to R&M.

R&M only tend to go viral when they are beefing with Joe again. I literally never hear anything about them until they start subbing each other again. They’re the ones that gotta get from under joe’s shadow not the other way around.

Every time the new R&M thread starts getting bumped it’s because Of the above. Rory and Mal were alluding to them gettting questions non-stop about the break up of the pod still. Thats why they did that whole Q&A the other day. Rory mentioned it when he was doing the roll out of his album also. It’s been 3 years now and they are still haunted by Joe.
This is a hip hop thing. They talk about Jay Z and Nas to this day. Tupac and Biggie. Dame and Jay. It’s kinda weird to be honest.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Umar really gotta hive that cape for and defend him at every turn, now they're in the quotes/comments coming after Jalen

shyt is crazy

Funny thing is it doesn't even have to be derogatory or disrespectful and the capes still come out.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
shyt is crazy

Funny thing is it doesn't even have to be derogatory or disrespectful and the capes still come out.
Kinda like when I give an unbias opinion on a game but certain people still come at me with their pitchforks :mjpls:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Kinda like when I give an unbias opinion on a game but certain people still come at me with their pitchforks :mjpls:

Nah, yo shyt be comin' wit hella bias.

Confirmation bias
Information bias
Selection bias
Len Bias

And then on top of it, the disrespect 2 loud & 2 frequent, feel me.