The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Has anybody bothered to actually watch his interview with Nicki?

I saw a few clips and could tell what it was off the rip smh. But I guess if it works for him and gets him the interview then whatever...

• Dap
Reactions: Rev

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

I saw a few clips and could tell what it was off the rip smh. But I guess if it works for him and gets him the interview then whatever...
I see the funny Marco clips everywhere. I don’t think anything cared For it

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
This conversation also highlighted how uneducated Joe is when it comes to topics unrelated to music and women of the night life. He has a very limited understanding of basic economics, social structures, history, etc...It was always known he wasn't book smart, but it was like a red bullseye during these debates. He basically played the role that Flip constantly plays when they discuss topics he's not educated on. But at least with Flip, there's an element of him trying to learn on certain topics where he knows he lacks the knowledge. With Joe, it's very apparent he cannot be an adult when discussions are above his pay grade. He resorts to juvenile quips to make his presence known, it's actually sad.

It's okay to know what you know and not participate if you're not knowledgeable on the topic, but instead of listening in and trying to gain understanding, he tried to play the jokester role, and it came off very pathetic.

Yeah. Joe added nothing lol. His only contributions was of course piling up on Mel and caping for fukking white/Hispanic women smh

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps

Yea it was great !!!

Joe is usually trash at interviews but he did pretty well .

Funny Marco interview the best his views trumps joes .

It’s def a different vibe so that makes a difference as well .

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
This conversation also highlighted how uneducated Joe is when it comes to topics unrelated to music and women of the night life. He has a very limited understanding of basic economics, social structures, history, etc...It was always known he wasn't book smart, but it was like a red bullseye during these debates. He basically played the role that Flip constantly plays when they discuss topics he's not educated on. But at least with Flip, there's an element of him trying to learn on certain topics where he knows he lacks the knowledge. With Joe, it's very apparent he cannot be an adult when discussions are above his pay grade. He resorts to juvenile quips to make his presence known, it's actually sad.

It's okay to know what you know and not participate if you're not knowledgeable on the topic, but instead of listening in and trying to gain understanding, he tried to play the jokester role, and it came off very pathetic.

Most people not on the level of what umar be talkin about. I damn sure wouldn’t expect Joe to be. Ish actually surprised me.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
At least this current iteration of the podcast isn’t as dumb as the last. Between Rory, Mal, and Joe the total pod IQ was in the gutter. Joe be watching the most basic ass documentaries and coming into the pod acting like his world view got flipped upside down.

They would have never been able to have this type of episode before

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
These nikkas entire career is gonna revolve around joe at this point

To be fair and objective, Joe came into their spaces from the rafters on some Sting shyt. Making jokes about NR&M's latest controversy within their staff and hypothetical lawsuits.

And he addressed them on the pod about the Sleepers shyt when he could have just let that breeze by cuz is it really that important on who started the segment at this point?

In a perfect world, they'd both move on, at least in public eye since it does nothing but antagonize each other's respective fanbase (with overlap at that). Will that happen? Probably not. Def not from Joe's end. He has too much fun when he's "up" lol, and wants all the "war" unless it's Drake 😕

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Most people not on the level of what umar be talkin about. I damn sure wouldn’t expect Joe to be. Ish actually surprised me.

I want to see Umar in an arena with some of his so called "peers". I believe if he wasn't able to shout at the top of his lungs habitually, he'd get cooked.

He goes to these pods, the Breakfast Club, and no-name YouTube collectives where they are clearly not on his level scholar wise (barely even common sense wise) and proceeds to get his shyt off unopposed or opposed (nonsensically).

Has he ever had a proper debate with anyone of note that's on his level or has in depth knowledge of his ideologies? I'm genuinely curious.

Funny mf tho. I'll give him that. Joe could have him back once a month and probably go viral fr.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
I want to see Umar in an arena with some of his so called "peers". I believe if he wasn't able to shout at the top of his lungs habitually, he'd get cooked.

He goes to these pods, the Breakfast Club, and no-name YouTube collectives where they are clearly not on his level scholar wise (barely even common sense wise) and proceeds to get his shyt off unopposed or opposed (nonsensically).

Has he ever had a proper debate with anyone of note that's on his level or has in depth knowledge of his ideologies? I'm genuinely curious.

Funny mf tho. I'll give him that. Joe could have him back once a month and probably go viral fr.
You must just got hip to umar. He been in plenty of arenas with his “peers” over the years.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
You must just got hip to umar. He been in plenty of arenas with his “peers” over the years.

Nah, didn't just get hip. Usually only pay attention to what comes across here though or what I come across on another medium (radio, article, etc). I don't go out and activelylook for breh on Youtube & shyt. Heard too much contradictory and goofy shyt (in the middlde of what usually are good messages or ideas) to do all that. It was the same with K. Samuels for me. But that's why I asked. If you know and can post, cool. If not, cool.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
To be fair and objective, Joe came into their spaces from the rafters on some Sting shyt. Making jokes about NR&M's latest controversy within their staff and hypothetical lawsuits.

And he addressed them on the pod about the Sleepers shyt when he could have just let that breeze by cuz is it really that important on who started the segment at this point?

In a perfect world, they'd both move on, at least in public eye since it does nothing but antagonize each other's respective fanbase (with overlap at that). Will that happen? Probably not. Def not from Joe's end. He has too much fun when he's "up" lol, and wants all the "war" unless it's Drake 😕
Joe knows bringing them up is COE

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Joe bringing up Rory & Mal isn’t really as big of a deal as them bringing up Joe. Joe goes viral every other week for something or another, his legacy isn’t tied to R&M.

R&M only tend to go viral when they are beefing with Joe again. I literally never hear anything about them until they start subbing each other again. They’re the ones that gotta get from under joe’s shadow not the other way around.

Every time the new R&M thread starts getting bumped it’s because Of the above. Rory and Mal were alluding to them gettting questions non-stop about the break up of the pod still. Thats why they did that whole Q&A the other day. Rory mentioned it when he was doing the roll out of his album also. It’s been 3 years now and they are still haunted by Joe.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Joe bringing up Rory & Mal isn’t really as big of a deal as them bringing up Joe. Joe goes viral every other week for something or another, his legacy isn’t tied to R&M.

R&M only tend to go viral when they are beefing with Joe again. I literally never hear anything about them until they start subbing each other again. They’re the ones that gotta get from under joe’s shadow not the other way around.

Every time the new R&M thread starts getting bumped its because Of the above.
nah.

thry have their own moments.

last few reups had nothing to do with joe