The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
And that equates to how many dollars per person that subscribes?
Because of the different tier structure I don’t think anyone can give any accurate numbers outside of Patreon or Joe.

He has tiers that go from $5, $10, $25 & $50, so who knows how many are subscribed to which tier. Then there is the revenue split and conversion fees.

If he really does have 24.5k subscribers that’s a good amount of money no matter what.

Even if all he had was people subbed to the $5 that’s still in the $100k range. :manny:

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
I can’t believe yall care about these strangers lives so much :mjlol:

This is truly insane. Do you want that nikka for yourself :picard:

Get off the bullshyt… I remember when the pic was first posted and nobody really cared. It wasn’t u til the breh pointed out Ice was matching with kids that wasn’t his.

nikkas listen to the pod twice a week and prolly more with Patreon. Opinions will be formed.. it’s not like Ice is a random FB account. He’s a public figure looking like a complete bozo.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Get off the bullshyt… I remember when the pic was first posted and nobody really cared. It wasn’t u til the breh pointed out Ice was matching with kids that wasn’t his.

nikkas listen to the pod twice a week and prolly more with Patreon. Opinions will be formed.. it’s not like Ice is a random FB account. He’s a public figure looking like a complete bozo.
It’s his personal life. There is no reason for grown men in their 30s and 40s to be gossiping about his relationship. This is LSA status. :scust:

EastsideRio

You Can’t Stop The Rain ☔️
Daps
Reppin
DETROIT (Do Every Thing Right Or It's Trouble)
Because of the different tier structure I don’t think anyone can give any accurate numbers outside of Patreon or Joe.

He has tiers that go from $5, $10, $25 & $50, so who knows how many are subscribed to which tier. Then there is the revenue split and conversion fees.

If he really does have 24.5k subscribers that’s a good amount of money no matter what.

Even if all he had was people subbed to the $5 that’s still in the $100k range. :manny:
100k with a crazy overhead so he also has to split amongst cast and engineers. Those many edits per episode don’t come cheap.