The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Rory and Mal weren’t showing their numbers either but from what I remember they were around 6k. This was the numbers for the end of 2022 so no telling what the numbers are now for everyone. I’m sure they’ll release them for 2023 within the next couple weeks.
I take it back 24K is massive numbers. Its crazy how having strong supporters is more valuable than casuals who arent willing to pay and would rather watch youtube :wow:

i really think Charlamagne dropped the ball on Brilliant Idiots.

lib123

All Star
Daps
nahhhhhh lmao how you see twhat they look like?

Lol I didn’t see what they looked like but I was browsing JBP Reddit and someone shared a link to LSA with paperwork showing one of his properties recently went into foreclosure. Lol several people on there were also clowning his BM saying she looked like Amy Schumer. Some claimed they have his BM FB but don’t want to publicize and expose her. Based on how detailed they were talking you can tell they know Ish IRL.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Ima hold up on the Mel left stuff. They did the same kinda thing with flip a few months ago saying he quit. I think flip posted on twitter too. Then he did a vid saying he quit eating candy or something like that. :jbhmm:

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps
Lol I didn’t see what they looked like but I was browsing JBP Reddit and someone shared a link to LSA with paperwork showing one of his properties recently went into foreclosure. Lol several people on there were also clowning his BM saying she looked like Amy Schumer. Some claimed they have his BM FB but don’t want to publicize and expose her. Based on how detailed they were talking you can tell they know Ish IRL.

His first babymama posts on there lol

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cam: All I’m saying is I have a feeling all these whore receipts are gonna hit the net if I see you on another episode of Hoe Buddens pod.:yeshrug:

M4::damn:

Cam: I heard it’s a few videos too of you putting in WORK! :sas2: shyt, Baby you might want to stay on the pod and use the videos to boost up your onlyfans numbers.:sas1:

M4:
616.jpg

cam really said this lol?

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wouldnt have dyed the beard but yeah i’d be a little :patrice:if im out with my mother and a stranger basically said i look older lol