The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Joe ain’t making money off Patreon get real :mjlol:

That’s why as soon as something happens he puts an episode behind a paywall hoping people would pay for that bullshyt

You're right he's not making money off something he's been having for years and the proof is something that started recently.

You got it champ

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How old was Parks when he met his wife?
....wonder if they brought it up while Melyssa was there

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
He'll def feel self aware in a few months when he stumbles across her DMs or texts. A wise man once said you can't afford a house that you can't afford to maintain. Ice don't have the $ to maintain that either. The youth, the trips, the "my girls are going to xyz and I want to go too" prompts, the gifts...nah.

It's hilarious that the pod is full of older black men who simply refuse to grow the fukk up. Then you have Parks living a normal life for his age, getting married and preparing for family life. I'm not opposed to older dudes fukking with younger chicks. I am opposed to an older dude wearing matching clothes with the children of a younger baby mama who has multiple kids with another man. Where the fukk is that the wave? You want to bring someone with questionable decision making skills and long term liabilities around a lifestyle you can't afford? While being best friends with a guy who has multiple enemies with money who are more than willing to fukk your shyt up to get at him? None of these dudes are honorable and they all fight back the same way: going after your girl. Good luck.

I can’t believe yall care about these strangers lives so much :mjlol:

This is truly insane. Do you want that nikka for yourself :picard: