The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
I dont think its close. bernice looks like she could be Mel's daughter :dead::wow:

yall nikkas wild for saying it is close :heh:

Bernice could easily pass for bein in her 30s if not late 20s. I actually thought she was in her mid to late 30s. She only 4 years younger than Melissa and got kids as well unlike Melissa that's wild :dead:

Last edited:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
3 young kids at 29 is wild, not unheard of but where the daddy at :dahell:
He’s doing a bid

I remember when Ice first started fukking with shorty like a year ago them Reddit nikkas found her IG and she had a bunch of “free my baby daddy” and “We miss you,cant wait til you get home” posts on there :heh:

She was still posting about her bd while she was with Ice

Ice must’ve made her scrub all that shyt before he went public with her cause all that shyt gone now

bro definitely smashing the first day out tho :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
He’s doing a bid

I remember when Ice first started fukking with shorty like a year ago them Reddit nikkas found her IG and she had a bunch of “free my baby daddy” and “We miss you,cant wait til you get home” posts on there :heh:

She was still posting about her bd while she was with Ice

Ice must’ve made her scrub all that shyt before he went public with her cause all that shyt gone now

bro definitely smashing the first day out tho :mjlol:

Damn, pray for ice

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I was wondering what pods Joe was talking about when he kept taking shots at Ish for being on a podcast run.Then these 2 vids popped up on my YouTube homepage today

I know Joe not happy about Ish doing Mandi and Bridgett pod :heh:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
The Dr. Umar shyt finna be absolutely hilarious or unbelievably mid. Wont be no in between lol. Niccas is crazy too, all on his IG and ish feeding him details about pod members like Ish having a white girl, Joe working wit Ian (Mr. Go Build It), Parks relationship, Mel and the pizza guy and so on lol.