The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Do NOT look at what Ice just retweeted :dame:

I warned you

This nikka ice is so damn gay, holy shyt:beli:
Im just goona go off the context clues. I know Louis Litt is one of my favorite characters from Suits who likes mud baths
This nikka retweeted something that said muddy bucks
Goin by yall response, heavy emphasis on the buck part :dame:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
We don't have to lie to kick it here, y'all know that right? :skip:

Mel look good for her age, and yeah, it's surgical enhancements (on both sides tho) but uh.....Bernice fade her fa sho even if its just by a close margin :patrice:

Mel also be fukkin' up wit her wig and makeup choices too

I dont think its close. bernice looks like she could be Mel's daughter :dead::wow:

yall nikkas wild for saying it is close :heh:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I dont think its close. bernice looks like she could be Mel's daughter :dead::wow:

yall nikkas wild for saying it is close :heh:

Just admiring 2 beautiful women. Saw a few posts w/o context & added $0.02 real quick. Like breh said, neither gettin' kicked outta the bed :hubie:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I can’t figure out if Ice is delusional or self-aware.
He'll def feel self aware in a few months when he stumbles across her DMs or texts. A wise man once said you can't afford a house that you can't afford to maintain. Ice don't have the $ to maintain that either. The youth, the trips, the "my girls are going to xyz and I want to go too" prompts, the gifts...nah.

It's hilarious that the pod is full of older black men who simply refuse to grow the fukk up. Then you have Parks living a normal life for his age, getting married and preparing for family life. I'm not opposed to older dudes fukking with younger chicks. I am opposed to an older dude wearing matching clothes with the children of a younger baby mama who has multiple kids with another man. Where the fukk is that the wave? You want to bring someone with questionable decision making skills and long term liabilities around a lifestyle you can't afford? While being best friends with a guy who has multiple enemies with money who are more than willing to fukk your shyt up to get at him? None of these dudes are honorable and they all fight back the same way: going after your girl. Good luck.