The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
So cam can pop shyt call all of them dusty and this and that but if they say something back they’re clout chasing and using this for engagement

So basically they should let cam keep going in on them and not say shyt back
You touch kids bytch??? When you attach pedophile to someone name especially a black man you deserve your house burned down fukk that. You dont get to dictate how people respond to that

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
You touch kids bytch??? When you attach pedophile to someone name especially a black man you deserve your house burned down fukk that. You dont get to dictate how people respond to that.

I’m not sure you understand my post

Joe and co shut down Melissa ford quickly when she said what she said. They didn’t ride with it they immediately shut it down.

So now cam got free will to talk about all of them and they not allowed to say shyt back? And if they do it’s clout chasing

seraphx

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You touch kids bytch??? When you attach pedophile to someone name especially a black man you deserve your house burned down fukk that. You dont get to dictate how people respond to that
Facts. These nikkas KNEW that shyt was wild when she said it and let the pod be posted. They don't get to play victim now when they have edited less serious things out. These nikkas are a joke.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

Joe and co shut down Melissa ford quickly when she said what she said. They didn’t ride with it they immediately shut it down.

So now cam got free will to talk about all of them and they not allowed to say shyt back? And if they do it’s clout chasing

THEY COULD HAVE EASILY EDITED
THAT PEDO shyt OUT.

IT ISNT A LIVE SHOW.

STOP BEING NAIVE.

:devil:
:evil:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK

Did you see Cam’s response. Their show isn’t live, Joe could’ve easily edited that out. He purposely left it in for engagement

EastsideRio

You Can’t Stop The Rain ☔️
Daps
Reppin
DETROIT (Do Every Thing Right Or It's Trouble)
Cam is a bozo for this. He should have went in the first time but instead he let the internet gas him up so he want to come back around with the smoke.
:what: Why would he address this on a sports show? It ain’t like he responded months later he waited a few days and responded on his own live instead of doing it on a SPORTS podcast.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I’m glad they all apologized to mel

Who cares if she slipped up, stand with your people. Everyone on this pod says off the wall shyt every week that triggers someone and people don’t team up and jump them on the pod.

Let Mel rock and double down, thats your cohost, fukk cam and mase they ain’t yall friends :yeshrug:

tay1

All Star
Daps
So cam can pop shyt call all of them dusty, washed up this and that but if they say something back they’re clout chasing and using this for engagement

So basically they should up let cam keep going in on them and not say shyt back

Yall say they p*ssy when shyt is ignored but they clout chasers when they talk about shyt
I’m convinced they’re listening purely to hate at this point. We all know Joe is a diickhead. They complain weekly but listen to every episode and Patreon religiously. It’s clear they don’t like Joe but still listen.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I’m convinced they’re listening purely to hate at this point. We all know Joe is a diickhead. They complain weekly but listen to every episode and Patreon religiously. It’s clear they don’t like Joe but still listen.

A lot of nikkas that post in here every week only come because of the drama on twitter or headlines, they don’t really listen to the pod. But there are a few hate watchers in here still from the rory and mal feud :mjlol:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
You already knew Ice was goin dumb for her with the car airfreshener as her picture and iirc he said he wore socks with her pics on it.
It was also odd when he talked about taking her kids to the circus or w/e but not his child along with them. Hopefully his kid was busy doing something with the mom or something :manny: