☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
What am I defending? You cant even pull a quote where I said Shannon was right or wrong in saying anything he said. Only thing you will see in my quotes is me saying you/joe dont know what you are talking about since yall think his brand is too clean for such topics.
Joe thought it was a zoom call that leaked (it was on his podcast).
Joe said if Shannon was just joking, his take on the whole situation would change (Shannon was joking).
It doesn’t matter if Shannon was joking. Joe said “you put it out”…i.e. its for public consumption.

Look, tell me what you want me to agree with you on and I’ll tell you my stance.

I believe that Joe is correct on this, as evidenced by the fact that as the convo proceeded, Ish started to agree with Joe.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Bro. He works for espn and is a football legend. Why is he doing random gossipy interviews about sexy red and blue ivy? :dahell:

This is going to end poorly for Shannon with Skip just looking like he’s the winner.

You see Stephen A Smith starting to do more culture takes?

These guys have to keep branching out because of the attraction to the limelight

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
It doesn’t matter if Shannon was joking. Joe said “you put it out”…i.e. its for public consumption.

Look, tell me what you want me to agree with you on and I’ll tell you my stance.

I believe that Joe is correct on this, as evidenced by the fact that as the convo proceeded, Ish started to agree with Joe.
You keep trying to argue for Joe and say he is right when Joe is arguing based on not knowing anything about Shannon, the show/ his brand.
Just like you posting the Cam shyt in here like that's some smoking gun. These nikkas say pause and got OJ simpson on their show. Do you think that story (that's on brand for their show) will really make them switch up? It wont. Like I said when this all first started, Shannon doesnt care about this type of stuff going viral (him talking explicitly ), he addressed it because idiots were saying it was sexual harrasment. He said he isnt changing for anyone because that is his platform. We just going in circles, carry on.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You keep trying to argue for Joe and say he is right when Joe is arguing based on not knowing anything about Shannon, the show/ his brand.
Who gives a shyt?
Just like you posting the Cam shyt in here like that's some smoking gun. These nikkas say pause and got OJ simpson on their show. Do you think that story (that's on brand for their show) will really make them switch up? It wont.
You draw attention to yourself outside of the intended audience once you hit “send"

Controlling your image and access isn’t what you think it is.
Like I said when this all first started, Shannon doesnt care about this type of stuff going viral (him talking explicitly ), he addressed it because idiots were saying it was sexual harrasment. He said he isnt changing for anyone because that is his platform. We just going in circles, carry on.
He apologized…because he doesn’t care.

You’re not making any sense.

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
I didnt realize Flip said RIP to Bruce and Brandon Lee on the Black Women vs Gay Dudes topic, as a shot at Mel's beef with Jason Lee (Gay dude) :mjlol:

Ah ok I was confused lol.

It now makes sense why they kept prying but also kinda weird because Flip's was begging to have his homophobia vindicated.

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps

What’s your thoughts on this?

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Joe was being performative bc his girl is a milf. Meg is 28 years old not “22”

Shannon and Chad joke like that bc it goes viral and increases views

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
Shannon Sharp is too old to have a gossip TV show talking about random current events about hip-hop youth.

Bottom line

Meanwhile, you are how old stanning a bi-sexual dancing swimming Mexican who isn't even your most played on your own spotify Top 5 hombre? :mjlol:

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
When Shannon said it I was literally in another thread saying he was being reckless and that’s how rumors start. Joe comes in days latter confirming I wasn’t bugging.
For once I agree with you minus dragging the woman who ain't said shyt.
So it’s ok to say flagrant shyt as long as it’s to your in-studio cohost? Got it :russ:
It depends on your brand. If you're Michael B Jordan, it's an issue, if you're Joe it's almost irrelevant.
Sometimes people need to do like Drake and just answer Joe with some of his own medicine.

Pull up all the allegations and cases he has with Tahiry and them, him not believing Megan, all his jokes on the pod with fukking dogs and shyt, preferential treatment of accused rapists and on. It’s only fair
And what is exactly is that gonna do?? Them allegations done resurfaced so many times in the last few years and it's done little to nothing to Joe Budden or the pod. His friend breakup did more damage than his abuse allegations.

I'm not saying he can't be cancelled but his fanbase(as niche as it may be) is locked in.
You had Ocho the other talking about running through dozens of women overseas. All it takes is ONE allegation and you’re finished.

Ohhhhhh this is the show Ocho was doing when he got dragged over the Keith Lee shyt(and had to apologize later).

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
That gossip show Shannon has doesn't have it's own brand. That shyt is gonna go right up under the brand Shannon has already built via his football career and his cable network gigs. Ppl know Shannon mostly from ESPN not that show with Ocho and THAT is why Joe said he needs to be careful and conscious and THAT'S. A. FACT.

Ain't nothing virtue signaling telling a Black man with a platform to be conscious of his words regarding women(particularly other celebs) because it can come back to haunt you. Joe's hypocrisy doesn't change that. Now if he doesn't care and is CHANGING his brand that's something else entirely. Either way your words can always be brought back from dead via the internet. Ppl need to remember that.