The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Sometimes people need to do like Drake and just answer Joe with some of his own medicine.

Pull up all the allegations and cases he has with Tahiry and them, him not believing Megan, all his jokes on the pod with fukking dogs and shyt, preferential treatment of accused rapists and on. It’s only fair

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Sometimes people need to do like Drake and just answer Joe with some of his own medicine.

Pull up all the allegations and cases he has with Tahiry and them, him not believing Megan, all his jokes on the pod with fukking dogs and shyt, preferential treatment of accused rapists and on. It’s only fair
Thats why they all get abrasive with Joe when he starts acting up, Mel the only one who still tries to handle him with kid gloves. Parks too.. but Joe knows not to go at the producer.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Meg a trifling heau. Tory still shot her though. And Meg ain't said shyt like buddy said, y'all look foolish
What are you saying this for?

I’m literally saying, that Shannon took locker room talk and gave future critics rope to hang himself when or if some rumors about him making women feel a certain way come out. It always sounds worse when it’s an older guy just saying stuff like that. Especially given how they’re coming out after athletes.

You had Ocho the other talking about running through dozens of women overseas. All it takes is ONE allegation and you’re finished.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Shannon Sharp is too old to have a gossip TV show talking about random current events about hip-hop youth.

Bottom line

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
What are you saying this for?

I’m literally saying, that Shannon took locker room talk and gave future critics rope to hang himself when or if some rumors about him making women feel a certain way come out. It always sounds worse when it’s an older guy just saying stuff like that. Especially given how they’re coming out after athletes.

You had Ocho the other talking about running through dozens of women overseas. All it takes is ONE allegation and you’re finished.
You some how going at Meg is problematic considering she ain't said shyt publicly. That's why I said what I said

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
What does ocho talking about running through women overseas have to do with allegations?
Joe is right. Move smarter and stop acting surprised.

Shannon already had the allegations. If you watched the clip or followed the show you would know Shannon moves smart. Shannon says he purposefully doesnt even take the elevator alone with a woman. If he gets room service and it's a woman, he tells them to make sure they leave the door open while the clean the room etc. Who is acting surprised?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
What does ocho talking about running through women overseas have to do with allegations?

Shannon already had the allegations. If you watched the clip or followed the show you would know Shannon moves smart. Shannon says he purposefully doesnt even take the elevator alone with a woman. If he gets room service and it's a woman, he tells them to make sure they leave the door open while the clean the room etc. Who is acting surprised?
Why are you defending this? Just how about when you’re already seen as a big black man with a history with women why are you talking explicitly about prominent women KNOWING that specific women will flip allegations against you in the most nasty ways

Like is this country/society racist and unfair or is it not?

If it is, then act like it.

if not, then go ahead and wild out.

I dont get what your argument is.

Stop giving the opps ammunition

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Why are you defending this? Just how about when you’re already seen as a big black man with a history with women why are you talking explicitly about prominent women KNOWING that specific women will flip allegations against you in the most nasty ways
What am I defending? You cant even pull a quote where I said Shannon was right or wrong in saying anything he said. Only thing you will see in my quotes is me saying you/joe dont know what you are talking about since yall think his brand is too clean for such topics.
Joe thought it was a zoom call that leaked (it was on his podcast).
Joe said if Shannon was just joking, his take on the whole situation would change (Shannon was joking).