The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ice really nailed Joe (pause) when Joe was on his "Leave my name out of your mouth" shyt. Telling Joe: He did leave you out until YOU mentioned Him. (awkward silence in the Pod). It was perfectly valid and factual but of course Joe couldn't acknowledge the point. The irony is also Joe's whole current career is based on talking about other people.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Ice really nailed Joe (pause) when Joe was on his "Leave my name out of your mouth" shyt. Telling Joe: He did leave you out until YOU mentioned Him. (awkward silence in the Pod). It was perfectly valid and factual but of course Joe couldn't acknowledge the point. The irony is also Joe's whole current career is based on talking about other people.
Lies, Joe only cares about the music, he said so himself :mjgrin:

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
I was watching the Tyrese episode and man Melissa Ford still finer than a mofo. Would hit that raw no regret :wow: and I think Tyrese hit that back in the day :patrice:
Who she fukking with these days? Does she shave contact info in her bio? :lupe:

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Would love for the critics of Dee-1 to respond to these points. Not attack him. But his points. Thanks.

So if we going the rules then Rick Ross wrong? Guarantee Joe would not say that.

Last edited: