The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

The difference is that LA Reid, Russell Simmons etc were abusing women on another realm, that Joe was not apart of. Abusing women in offices and hotel meetings where industry workers and execs may have been present, but artists were not. A family friend of mine was sexually assaulted by Russell Simmons. There were people in the office who knew but they were finance people, marketing people, managers, etc. Joe not in that world so he has no connection.

Flip side a lot of these rappers got direct connections to Diddy. They been to the parties and knows exactly what goes down. They've seen women on the property with that thousand mile stare. They know what happened to Cassie, as well as the women who don't have a name. The writers, dancers, art directors etc who disappeared from the industry due to him.

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Neither of them are connected to sht. Stop it :comeon: Joe dont wanna speak on Diddy bc Diddy will not only have hands put on you but be holds real weight that can block entry and opportunities for Joe...thats all there is to it
Dawg this a game of networking and relationships. Of course they're connected. Wtf is wrong with you do you lack critical thinking?

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps
863imqccbc1c1.jpg

:mjlol:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Dawg this a game of networking and relationships. Of course they're connected. Wtf is wrong with you do you lack critical thinking?
Joe budden is a podcaster, a really good one but he is at the bottom of whatever mover and shaker list you can think. In fact he is on the outside lookin in. So you are delusional to think hes part of any secret society bs you're saying:heh:.

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Joe budden is a podcaster, a really good one but he is at the bottom of whatever mover and shaker list you can think. In fact he is on the outside lookin in. So you are delusional to think hes part of any secret society bs you're saying:heh:.
So you saying Joe got were his is off talent and luck alone right? Nobody did him a favor/opened a door for him/made a phone call? Am i surrounded by imbeciles on here?

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
So you saying Joe got were his is off talent and luck alone right? Nobody did him a favor/opened a door for him/made a phone call? Am i surrounded by imbeciles on here?
My nikka you are the only imbecile on here. Joe runs a podcast. He doesnt need people to put him on :heh:

his podcast popped bc he was having a one sides beef with Drake 6-7 years ago :russ: where the fck have you been? He shytted on rory and mal, lost listeners and viewers as a result;, lost a bunch of advertising deals bc of his dog and bad press;, he was struggling for a bit, but he added Flip which made the pod take off again.

you're welcome :stopitslime:

I use to think that too until Flip and Melissa Ford joined. Now it seems like the podcast is better than ever
Mal kept Joe honest. Rory is meh lol

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
My nikka you are the only imbecile on here. Joe runs a podcast. He doesnt need people to put him on :heh:

his podcast popped bc he was having a one sides beef with Drake 6-7 years ago :russ: where the fck have you been? He shytted on rory and mal, lost listeners and viewers as a result;, lost a bunch of advertising deals bc of his dog and bad press;, he was struggling for a bit, but he added Flip which made the pod take off again.

you're welcome :stopitslime:
Ok breh