The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I mean it's hard work for him to discuss Diddy of all people, if it was say Jonathan Majors we would have updates every pod. He can try and spin it but he has to ride for Diddy in some capacity without approving of domestic violence. Best for him to let this die down then back to podding. They pick and choose who they will criticise and take down, Diddy isn't one of the ones they will say anything negative about.
Plus Joe got his own domestic violence history

Last edited:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Also, it probably wouldnt even be that bad if Joe didnt shoot himself in the foot with stuff.
- Saying the pod would be heavily edited
- From looking at the posts, seems like they did a whole new pod instead
^ - he didnt have to say anything and just say the episode late. That tells ppl he said some shyt that was crossing the line
- the patreon only drop of normally free episod
^ - Just a shyt tactic and you just fumbling the situation.
- Shots at Drake/Majors/Trey when the nikka you cape for so hard is actually being sued for the stuff you shyt on others/allude to dirt
^ - wouldnt be that bad if Joe didnt stand on the "im a real nikka, I say what I want" stance. Like the clip posted earlier.

Damn near everybody in this thread said Joe would either cape hard as hell or ignore it. He still managed to handle the worst way with the patreon shyt and trying to stand on the "I dont care about that stuff, this a music podcast" :mjlol:
I bet that episode will leak with all his Diddy defending when he makes one of the editing crew nikkas upset in a year or two.

John Mexico

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Henderson, NV
863imqccbc1c1.jpg

:mjlol:
He's imploding his own business in real time.

All because of his parasocial relationships with Drake and Brother Love. It was so pathetic when his whole crew told him his back and forths with Drake were just Drake sonning Joe.

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whats interesting is that he still has to post clips and shorts on youtube. Patreon or not. Correct me if im wrong.

So we are still getting the content. Sure delayed.

But theres no way to stay relevant if it aint gossipy. And no way to stay relevant if you dont make your take on the gossip known on one of the massive platforms

tay1

All Star
Daps
Nobody here expected Joe or any of the media outlets to cover this. I’m surprised Ak covered it.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Joes weekly twitter spaces for any of yall who want to tell him your grievances

I had to check it and in 2 minutes deep and they dikkriding heavy. It's these kinds of ass kissers that hurt the product. Basically saying if people aren't paying for Patreon then people don't deserve to have an opinion. That's how you stagnate audience growth by only listening to sycophants. They don't matter as much cause they'll be there regardless.

Max Goonberg

Superstar
Daps
:hubie:Akademiks kept it real. I dont get it tho, bc he makes more money than Joe...
Ak leaves the crib twice a year. Joe actually comes outside and gotta move and shake in the city/industry. One day of entertainment for nikkas on the Internet might not be worth the problem to him. He cool with puff and caught his biggest bag off that revolt show... hell never publicly address puff negatively.