The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
Joe likes to pop shyt than play the “I’m done talking to you nikkas” role once they respond :mjlol:

Drake had Joe’s timeline flooded over the weekend :dead:

His review should’ve just been “album is cool…not really the music I’m in into..but I get it”

Instead he wanted to go the “stop fukkin 25 year olds” with veins Poppin out his neck route :dead:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Still aint update the rss feed

Forget what they didnt talk about, was the episode at least funny?

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Joe likes to pop shyt than play the “I’m done talking to you nikkas” role once they respond :mjlol:

Drake had Joe’s timeline flooded over the weekend :dead:

His review should’ve just been “album is cool…not really the music I’m in into..but I get it”

Instead he wanted to go the “stop fukkin 25 year olds” with veins Poppin out his neck route :dead:
To his defense, he reviewed his last album and Drake and his fans started harassing him.

(although we know Joe loves the attention Drake gives him)

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Mel seems subdued since she came back from her birthday trip. Before she left she was all smiling and laughing when the guys asked about dude she was going with. Now after she came back she’s asking for advice on finding a guy.

:russ:

we are seeing in real time how some women who appear eligible make themselves ineligible. This woman is too attractive to have gone this long and not have been married. Something is up, thoughts and prayers.

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
From the clips going around, Joe and crew keeping shyt light on Diddy.

Let's be real just about everyone in the industry keeping a tight lip on the situation, and you can say that is for a number of reasons.....

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps
To his defense, he reviewed his last album and Drake and his fans started harassing him.

(although we know Joe loves the attention Drake gives him)
Joe this episode in regards to Diddy “I’m here for the music and music only idc about none of this personal shyt”

Joe this episode in regards to Drake deluxe “I have nothing to say about the release”

:snoop:

EastsideRio

You Can’t Stop The Rain ☔️
Daps
Reppin
DETROIT (Do Every Thing Right Or It's Trouble)
Mel seems subdued since she came back from her birthday trip. Before she left she was all smiling and laughing when the guys asked about dude she was going with. Now after she came back she’s asking for advice on finding a guy.

:russ:
:whoo:

International trips is how you find out all about a girl

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
From the clips going around, Joe and crew keeping shyt light on Diddy.

Let's be real just about everyone in the industry keeping a tight lip on the situation, and you can say that is for a number of reasons.....
What are they gonna say really? Cassie says he did this, he says he didn't and we don't know. This is how every accusation should be, innocent until proven guilty.

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps
What are they gonna say really? Cassie says he did this, he says he didn't and we don't know. This is how every accusation should be, innocent until proven guilty.

You sound crazy. He gossips about everyone’s drama, accusations and news but now with Diddy it’s “what are they gonna say really” “innocent until proven guilty” :snoop: :mjlol:

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
I’m just saying that when R.Kelly, LA Reid, Dwight Howard have shyt come out, the pod be having jokes for hours.

This shyt with Diddy come out and everybody mute, I get it nikkas scared of Puff but we have to be real about how this looks.

I wasn’t expecting them to say this nikka guilty or any of that but to at least go in depth with the case details like they discuss with everything else.

Last edited: