The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
I’m just saying that when R.Kelly, LA Reid, Dwight Howard have shyt come out, the pod be having jokes for hours.

This shyt with Diddy come out and everybody mute, I get it nikkas scared of Puff but we have to be real about how this looks.

I wasn’t expecting them to say this nikka guilty or any of that but to at least go in depth with the case details like that discuss everything else.
As far as Kells goes there was evidence, 30 years of ongoing shyt and like 40 accusers. Dwight there were texts that were black on white and no crime was committed. Very different. Don't know anything about what they said about LA Reid or what his situation is. I know that previously they were a lot more wild, while after all these podcast lawsuits, that is podcasters learning that they are accountable for shyt they say, they've been moving a bit more responsibly.

And of course the most important fact, Puff and Joe are brehs, extending him the courtesy of following the law is not that wild.
So you are asking why doesn't he treat his accused friends the same way he treats proven pedophiles he doesn't know.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Why isn't anyone engaging with him then. Where have all his fans gone:gucci:
nikka been locked up for years. They moved on lol.
nikka was a podcaster, not a rapper/singer. When rappers go to jail, you still got their music to listen to and they team can release stuff from the vault to keep some type of momentum going. Podcasters dont have that luxury, if they not dropping weekly, they shyt dies.

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Joe and Mel know exactly what goes on at Diddy's houses and hotel room parties. And they've no doubt heard rumors or other shyt about Cassie's treatment. If Joe dodges this it's gonna be real obvious why.

Flip side he could be talking about Drake.
Joe said Puffy had Ciroc flavored tiles, he’s been there a couple of times :mjlol:

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
nikka been locked up for years. They moved on lol.
nikka was a podcaster, not a rapper/singer. When rappers go to jail, you still got their music to listen to and they team can release stuff from the vault to keep some type of momentum going. Podcasters dont have that luxury, if they not dropping weekly, they shyt dies.
:ehh:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
As far as Kells goes there was evidence, 30 years of ongoing shyt and like 40 accusers. Dwight there were texts that were black on white and no crime was committed. Very different. Don't know anything about what they said about LA Reid or what his situation is. I know that previously they were a lot more wild, while after all these podcast lawsuits, that is podcasters learning that they are accountable for shyt they say, they've been moving a bit more responsibly.

And of course the most important fact, Puff and Joe are brehs, extending him the courtesy of following the law is not that wild.
So you are asking why doesn't he treat his accused friends the same way he treats proven pedophiles he doesn't know.
The podcasters getting sued are the ones trying to make news. Tasha K got sued for getting online saying some shyt she heard as a rumor was true. That's a big difference from discussing a story that is in the news. The originator of a story is the one on the hook to get sued.

Also I would fully respect Joe if he got on saying this is someone I do business with or I'm friends with and so I am not comfortable discussing this due to my bias. But Joe has gone on plenty of rants about how real he keeps it, especially the one posted last page talking about if a foul story came out about Puffy he'd go all in on him. Now that it actually happens he wants to chastise fans instead of just admitting he didn't want to do discuss due to business ties.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
The podcasters getting sued are the ones trying to make news. Tasha K got sued for getting online saying some shyt she heard as a rumor was true. That's a big difference from discussing a story that is in the news. The originator of a story is the one on the hook to get sued.
Right, nikkas really reaching trying to make excuses for Joe in this situation :mjlol:

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
Having a biased opinion when your man gets accused of something ain’t the same as just discussing the case it self. Joe and them didn’t even breakdown the case like they normally do.

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
I'm thinking it's possible it was Drake's people that ran up on Joe. Especially since he's rapping on his album about sending some guys to go talk to one of his opps right around some of the Joe disses.
Joe said he didn’t listen to the clip Drake DM to him to protect his peace.

:pachaha: