Reppin
Detroit
Flip on scary hours, saluting joe. Snippet

Last edited:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Both Flip and Joe connected to them secret society folks. Theyve made it quite clear. And I ignore that tag in the beginning of the pod that just to cover their asses in court cuz they definitely get personal when they want to
Neither of them are connected to sht. Stop it :comeon: Joe dont wanna speak on Diddy bc Diddy will not only have hands put on you but be holds real weight that can block entry and opportunities for Joe...thats all there is to it

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Time and time again joe has proven to be a celebrity dikk cleaner. Not all. But the ones he rubs shoulders wit or wants to get next to.

Its cool. For him and his goals i guess.

But i used to watch the pod because of his expose of sorts, about the industry. How shyt works and what we dont see.

But he has turned into a puppet for certain artist (drake included) and shows much restraint when he wants too.

And then proceeds to play ya with that patreon ep and that whole transaction.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hmmm I live in Jersey, and it was sunny as shyt all Friday, almost hitting 70. Saturday was cloudy and cool, looking out that balcony window on the pod it’s mad cloudy. Look like he called them nikkas back in to re-record on Saturday

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
So he put this pod behind a paywall just to not really comment on the Puff shyt or the Drake drop? I figured he’d punt on the the Puff stuff but Why he is so p*ssy when it comes to talking about Drake now?

Even in the clips you can tell when Joe is in one of those moods where he just be
sassy and be acting like he don’t care about the topics when in reality he don’t have anything more interesting to talk about at the moment

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
So he put this pod behind a paywall just to not really comment on the Puff shyt or the Drake drop? I figured he’d punt on the the Puff stuff but Why he is so p*ssy when it comes to talking about Drake now?

Even in the clips you can tell when Joe is in one of those moods where he just be
sassy and be acting like he don’t care about the topics when in reality he don’t have anything more interesting to talk about at the moment

lol man just got jumped recently. He's reconsidering all his life choices because if they get him next time they are gonna bring out the real hitters.

But given all the shyt he's talked about other ppl, and the demonic shyt that puffy has done, it's disappointing he wouldnt have more to say.

also I'm 100% sure in a few months when this dies down he's gonna say some slick shyt about Cassie.