The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn I got the $10 Patreon tier but I’m out with my shorty.. so won’t listen till tomorrow

You didn't miss much. They danced all around the Diddy shyt. Just a few half way jokes/references to cars blowing up and someone getting hung off a balcony. Right before sleepers Joe said rhetorically "do people expect a podcaster to do a show and say rape, trafficking, domestic violence, etc is not wrong?" Said 60% of the music industry is foul and that was a conservative number, which is why he stays to himself and away from the parties, etc. Then the topic was basically over.

Also, no comment from Joe on the Drake album but everybody else enjoyed it.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Joe: “this isn’t a music podcast!!!”

Today…. “I’m here for the music!!! That’s it! Not this other shyt” :laff:
Pathetic, but let’s see how he handles when the other 10 or so people start talking. Shyt, hopefully men “come forward” too.

Flip looks like he wants to go in, but can’t because he doesn’t want to piss Joe off.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Said 60% of the music industry is foul and that was a conservative number, which is why he stays to himself and away from the parties, etc. Then the topic was basically over.
But Russell Simmons got all the jokes on his situation. They just made a joke about Mel hooking up with Russell in Bali. Hell they went over all the accusations against russell iirc :mjlol:
Even in this statement he defending Diddy, imagine how he gave it up in the pod they scrapped. "That's why I stay to myself and away from parties" nikka you stayed Puff dikk, who the fukk you trying to fool:russ:

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But Russell Simmons got all the jokes on his situation. They just made a joke about Mel hooking up with Russell in Bali. Hell they went over all the accusations against russell iirc :mjlol:
Even in this statement he defending Diddy, imagine how he gave it up in the pod they scrapped. "That's why I stay to myself and away from parties" nikka you stayed Puff dikk, who the fukk you trying to fool:russ:

Flip offered some pushback saying" If you kick one person's back in but don't do it for someone you like, people will ask questions." Joe just brushed it off like "fukk them nikkas, they can ask all they want." Flip kept it real and said "I admit it. If you're my man, I'mma ride with you." That's where Flip and Joe are different because Flip lets it be known. Joe wants to have it both ways. he wants to be looked at as fair and unbiased, but also play the game and protect his relationships/opportunities.

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Hoe Budden worse than the onlyfans bytches putting this weak shyt behind the pay wall.

Almost copped the patreon chasing a bytch , bytch but decided to go with R&M instead and I don’t regret it.

Turned me off how excited she got off this weak shyt round the time flip and Mel joined. No shot at them cause it did improve.

Last edited:

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Flip offered some pushback saying" If you kick one person's back in but don't do it for someone you like, people will ask questions." Joe just brushed it off like "fukk them nikkas, they can ask all they want." Flip kept it real and said "I admit it. If you're my man, I'mma ride with you." That's where Flip and Joe are different because Flip lets it be known. Joe wants to have it both ways. he wants to be looked at as fair and unbiased, but also play the game and protect his relationships/opportunities.
Yeah flip has said that for years…. nikka used to call himself “Mr Bias” :mjlol: